Kornit Digital Rosh Haayin Israel
3 months ago
Are you a passionate B2B marketer with experience in hyper-growth SaaS and mobile businesses? If you are, read on!
Our mission at AppsFlyer is to give digital marketers the very best tools and insights to help them be as successful as they can be. With a highly talented, global team of over 1,500 people, and growing, we’re only just getting started.
We’re looking for a hungry, passionate, tech-savvy B2B marketer to join our vibrant, friendly office in Herzliya and lead our field marketing programs and customer lifecycle activities in SANI region (South Europe, Africa, Nordics, Israel). You’ll be taking a market-leading, mission critical SaaS offering out to digital marketers and brands in the region.
In your B2B toolkit, you’ll be highly analytical, independent, a competent storyteller, a first class project manager and have a flair for putting together exceptional events and experiences.
Working closely with your local colleagues in Sales, Customer Success and Partnership... Development, as well as a large, cross-functional team of marketing experts in our Global HQ. You’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating, executing and reporting all revenue-focused marketing programs for each individual market to deliver new customer leads, existing customer engagement and partnership development goals.
The role reports to the Managing Director of EMEA-SANI, and to the Head of Marketing for those respective markets
This position is temporary for one year
What You’ll Do
• Events - You’re passionate and hands-on about events and will work with Sales, Customer Success, Partnership Development and third party partners, such as trade associations and conference organizers, to create a pipeline of events across all markets that help raise AppsFlyer’s brand awareness, position the business as the domain authority for mobile measurement and drive new demand and upsell opportunities.
• Content, thought leadership & PR - You enjoy creative copywriting and are responsible for positioning AppsFlyer as the market leader in your local markets. You’ll be working closely with the Global Content & Mobile Insights + Comms teams, as well as local PR partners, you’ll create thought leadership campaigns to promote AppsFlyer’s portfolio or cross-device measurement and fraud protection services. These could be anything from blogs and white papers, to major PR campaigns or event content
• Data - You’re all about the numbers. As the lead for the individual country growth squads, you’ll be responsible for managing ongoing growth initiatives, reporting the results of our time and financial investments and optimizing our activities on an ongoing basis. You’ll have the support of our Global Marketing Operations team to do so, as well as numerous BI tools
• Team player - You’re a go getter and problem solver with a great team spirit. You’re happy being part of a close knit team that works hard and plays hard and you’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and do what’s right for the team
What You Have
• 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing roles ideally within the technology, SaaS or mobile software sectors
• Proven track record of planning and executing on field marketing campaigns, generating pipeline and strengthening customer relationships.
• Exceptional project management skills, writing, communication, and presentation in English.
• Passionate about technology and the latest trends and best practice in B2B marketing
• A degree in Marketing or related subject area
• Experience in CRM and events systems (Salesforce, Splash & Marketo as advantage).
• Competitive analysis and account mapping experience - an advantage
• Ability to speak an additional relevant language other than English is highly desirable, but not a must have
• Knowledge of the E-commerce, gaming or finance mobile marketing world an advantage
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO
Rosh Haayin Israel
Marketing manager Rosh Haayin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.