Amec Foster Wheeler
Amec Foster Wheeler Basrah Iraq
3 months ago
• Control System Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining equipment that is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes.
• Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
• Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
• Plan preventative maintenance.
• Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
• Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
• Bachelors in Electrical, Instrumentation & Control System Engineering.
• Minimum 10 Years of experience in the Field of Instrumentation & Control Systems.
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with ABB 800xA (DCS) and 2-3 years on Rockwell ControlLogix.
• Good interpersonal skills and exposure/experience to Offshore platforms.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to work on 28/28 Rotation
Principal Instrument Engineer in ... Basrah jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.