United Energy Pakistan (UEP)
United Energy Pakistan (UEP) Basrah Iraq
2 months ago
Overview / ResponsibilitiesWood is currently looking for a Senior PACO Engineer(Instrumentation & Controls) to strengthen our team in Basra,no rotation required.
• Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development.
• Provide discipline support to the business.
• Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments and promote to direct reports.
• Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution.
• Deputising for Lead as required.
• Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to direct reports.
• Executing assigned personal objectives.
• Management of third-party suppliers in the execution of Engineering delivery.
• Carry out survey, carryout markup of the drawings, prepare report and respond to site queries.
• Review and check the work of design team.
• Ensure work is completed on Schedule and within... budget.
• Assist in the preparation of CTRs and man-hour estimates.
• Attend meetings as and when required.
• Assist procurement and project engineering personnel in the procurement of equipment and materials.
• Liaise with other disciplines on design, construction, fabrication, and commissioning issues.Skills / Qualifications
• BSc,Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent
• 6+ year of relevant experience in oil & gas industry.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the Instrument and control engineering
• Awareness of relevant international codes and standards.
• Experience in brownfield, FEED or EPC jobs.
• Able to specify and produce deliverables for field Instrument & valves (Safety Valves, Shutdown Valves, Control Valves, Flow Meters).
• Working knowledge of ICSS (PCS, SIS, FGS) and programmable logic controllers.
• Experience in technical bid evaluation and vendor package management for field instrument and valves.
• Experience of FAT, SAT or field experience will be an added advantage.
• Able to prepare and check data sheet, cable schedule, cause & effect diagrams, typical installation, and hook-up diagrams.
• Working experience in SPI (INtools), flow meter and control valve sizing software (InstruCalc, Fisher Valve Specification etc.) will be an added advantage.
• Must be proficient with MS-OFFICE software suite.
• Able to demonstrate team working skills.
• Flexible with a can-do attitude.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must have good interpersonal skills/team player.Company OverviewWood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world?s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.comDiversity StatementWe are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws
Maintenance Superintendent - Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Basrah jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.