iFit Group Canterbury NSW Australia
3 months ago
iFit Group is a dynamic allied health organisation focused on enriching the lives of our clients. Our highly-trained, experienced and dedicated team work together to achieve a common purpose. We have a shared sense of determination and commitment to your health and recovery. We adopt a holistic and client-centric framework to help you achieve the best possible treatment outcomes and individual goals.
iFit Group works with children with physical disabilities as well as learning and behavioural difficulties. We work from a primary and centrally located office with the latest technology, we also complete treatment and assessments within school/home environments to develop SMART goals and attain developmental milestones through sound clinical modalities.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Team Leader Speech Pathologist will be leading a team of Speech Pathologist to ensure a high standard, effective and efficient clinical service related to speech pathology. You will be experienced in working... across a variety of service delivery mode to a caseload of clients who are funded by the NDIS, Medicare and other private operators.
The Team Leader Speech Pathologist role has additional clinical responsibilities, such as supporting the junior speech pathology staff, resource and service development, delivering professional development, and community engagement and will be required to work autonomously and at a self-directed pace in order to achieve clinical targets.
• Provide speech and language consultation and oversight of programs, to both therapist team and to clients
• Provide direct speech and language therapy, train and support clients to run goals and Interventions
• Building strong relationships with clients and their support network to achieve therapy goals.
• Administer speech and language assessments, develop and implement therapy plans for any speech and language referrals
• Monitor, evaluate and review progress and therapy plans
• Undertake appropriate professional development, including self-reflection
• Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic therapy programs
Perks of becoming a part of iFit Group
iFit Group values the importance of having balanced schedule in your work-life! Being a clinician at iFit Group means documentation, admin and report writing hours are built into your schedule!
You will have full back-end, scheduling and operation support as a clinician to allow you to focus on delivering therapy!
iFit Group ensures to keep the morale up with our regular socials and activities. We value our team’s happiness and mental health and make sure that we always have fun in between the hard work we do!
• A permanent full-time position
• Competitive remuneration package on offer with bonus schemes
• Mixed caseload, variety of patients to treat and support
• One-on-one support from Team Leader and Clinical Director
• Administrative support for your schedules
• Work within a multidisciplinary team
• Access to a wealth of clinical resources
• Excellent training and support with paid monthly professional development
• Internal and External Training courses
• Individualised career progression plan.
• MacBook Pro, iPhone and iPad
• Access to company vehicle
• Team building events including luncheons and nights out
• Kitchen amenities fully stocked and is accessible to all team members
What do you need to join?
To be considered for this position, please ensure you address the selection criteria as thoroughly as possible.
• Minimum 4 years of clinical experience
• Education: Bachelor of Speech Pathology or Masters of Speech Pathology.
• SPA Membership, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, First Aid Training, Driver’s License
• Experience in leading a team
• Interpersonal Skills
• Well-developed communication skills - both verbal and written
• The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Punctual, Reliable and Committed
• Open to work on alternate Saturdays
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to follow direction and take initiative
Canterbury NSW Australia
Jobs in Canterbury NSW Australia
Speech Therapist Team Leader Canterbury NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.