ABC Laboratories Toronto Jersey
2 months ago
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent... companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years
Basic Function: We are searching for a Business Development Manager to help market and sell Eurofins Pharmaceutical testing and Quality Consulting services across Canada. The Business Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to develop and execute sales strategies to support pharmaceutical testing across Canada. The successful candidate will grow the Canadian Pharmaceutical sales with a focus on pharmaceutical manufacturers, retailers, and distributors who rely on quality and safety testing as a key component of their product or processing, through acquiring new customers to start, and future growth within existing clients.
· Achieve personal sales targets established by management;
· Identify potential customers and sales opportunities for the pharmaceutical testing business unit;
· Participate actively in the development of strategic marketing plans, tactical marketing materials, and driving complex sale of newly-offered testing services;
· Assist in the development of annual sales forecasts, budget requirements, and sales plan of actions for the business unit;
· Provide the necessary planning, organization, direction, and control to meet or exceed the sales goals of the business unit;
· Provide detailed direction to management for achievement of marketing objectives in terms of specific actions;
· Establish and review measurements to determine level of success;
· Collect, interpret and execute detailed analysis of sales versus objectives by market segments;
· Aggressively seek out market opportunities;
· Identify opportunities for growth based on new tactics, strategies, applications, and benefits;
· Provide to management the needs for services, competitive comparisons, etc. that enable the realization of market opportunities;
· Initiate and maintain commercial contracts with customers, such as quotes, proposals, RFIs, etc., in accordance with sales plan and company guidelines;
· Identify, qualify and execute contracts on laboratory projects that are in agreement with our internal capabilities;
· Acquire and report information regarding developments in the marketplace, as well as competitive information;
· Liaise with all parties involved on issues of execution, special costs, planning of services offered and the acceptance of work;
· Deliver high quality presentations and maintain ongoing customer communication regarding the laboratory and services offered;
· Manage the creation and execution of work orders from customers;
· Maintain up-to-date customer information in the CRM;
· Maintain a professional profile and effective communication in the industry through regular field travel, conference, trade show and convention attendance, customer visits, and third party influence contacts.
· Bachelor's Degree in Science (preferably Chemistry, Biology, or Microbiology), Commerce, and/or equivalent technical and business experience;
· Extensive (8+ years) experience in pharmaceutical testing sales is required;
· Strong understanding of the Pharma Industry with good contacts within the manufacturing sector;
· Familiarity with cGMP would be considered an asset;
· Active in professional and/or associations.
· Must speak and write English fluently;
· Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to present responses to clients, prepare reports, and maintain communication with internal and external clients;
· Must be articulate;
· Excellent organizational skills;
· High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
· Ability to work independently, while supporting a collaborative, team-based department;
· Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure;
· High level of professionalism, maturity, good judgment, and discretion when dealing in confidential matters;
· Must be proactive, self-disciplined, and able to demonstrate a high level of productivity with a goal-oriented approach.
· Exceptional computer skills with a high level of competence with MS Office;
· Ability to adapt to new technologies and software.
Working Conditions: Primarily in an office environment. Will be expected to travel as needed to client sites and company locations, both locally and across Canada. Periodic weekend or evening work could occur but would not be a consistent expectation.
Accommodation: Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request via the website atAs a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received international recognition as a great place to work. To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website at
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO AGENCIES, PHONECALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE
Business Development Manager - Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.