The St. Regis Toronto
The St. Regis Toronto Toronto Jersey
3 months ago
Sales & Marketing
The St. Regis Toronto, 325 Bay Street, Toronto, ONT, Canada VIEW ON MAP
Directs the development, production and implementation of all marketing strategies and related projects associated with the property’s revenue and marketing objectives. Partners with the Vice President (VP) of Sales and Marketing to develop the annual marketing plan to achieve both short and long-term revenue and marketing objectives. Partners closely with other topline disciplines (Sales and Revenue Management) to develop overarching cross-cutting strategies. Develops and oversees the execution of marketing strategy that aligns with hotel goals and positioning to achieve topline revenue and RevPar/share-of-wallet goals. Oversees management of all internal and external communications through digital presence, including but not limited to property website, third... party channels and social media while maintaining brand integrity. Identifies incremental marketing opportunities ranging from partnerships, third-party sites and CVBs. Articulates campaign performance regularly to General Manager, Sales + Revenue Management leaders and Ownership. Leads a team of marketing professionals to execute strategies.
Education And Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Sales, or related major; 2 years’ experience in Hospitality Sales, Spa Sales or a comparable professional area
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or related major; 1 year experience in Hospitality Sales, Spa Sales or a comparable professional area Core Work Activities
Development Of Hotel Marketing Strategy
• Develops overarching marketing strategy including marketing plans and property email strategy to overall hotel marketing budgets for the hotel/group of hotels they support to align with business priorities, in consultation with General Manager(s).
• Oversees execution of all marketing initiatives, projects and collateral production to verify that sales and marketing objectives are achieved and that revenue opportunities are maximized.
• Cultivates partnership and active participation in demand generation strategy development (SMR).
• Reconciles marketing plan monthly with accruals, forecast in conjunction with Director of Finance.
• Leads repositioning efforts in partnership with Area Team, GM and hotel executive team.
• Serves as the hotel(s) brand guardian / liaison, verifying all marketing reflects brand voice. Leads the strategic pull-though of continent and brand promotions and campaigns.
• Partners with Revenue Management to develop and execute promotional strategy efforts.
• Supports group lead generation efforts.
• Runs, reviews, analyzes and clearly articulates to stakeholder’s and owners the key marketing reports with the ability to quickly adapt and adjust strategy accordingly.
• Manages internal and external partners to verify deliverables are executed to support hotel strategy.
• Develops and sets the annual digital marketing plan, and overarching partnership and marketing strategies to maximize hotel revenue production and align with hotel positioning.
• Manages the OTA Strategy in collaboration with Revenue Management through monthly market leader reviews and media investments.
• Monitors and provides recommendations for SEO and updates as needed in collaboration with MDS or agency
• Manages cluster marketing strategies, when applicable.
• Owns the direct asset development (e.g. photoshoots) to verify up to date content for Marketing team to pull through to various sites and channels. Development And Execution Of Communicatio
Ns And Partnerships
• Maintains frequent, active engagement with Area Directors of Marketing to communicate overall recommendations and actionable next steps based on identified findings, best practices, and overall digital trends for their portfolio of hotels.
• Sets overarching Public Relations strategy for hotel/group of hotels, outlining goals, pitch angles and target segments.
• Manages Public Relations agency, if applicable, or manage PR messaging.
• Effectively measures and clearly communicates success of campaigns and digital performance using relevant reports tools.
• Creates strong relationship management and negotiation skills; demonstrates ability to develop and maintain relationships (e.g. GMs, Sales and Revenue Leaders, Regional Team, Hotel Marketing Team, media representatives, etc.). Leading Marketing Team
• Manages direct reports and monitors overarching marketing performance.
• Interviews, selects and onboards property marketing associates
• Handles employee complaints and executes disciplinary action as needed.
• Evaluates employee’s productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status.
• Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Completes other reasonable duties as requested by leadership.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Notification To Applicants
The St. Regis Toronto takes seriously its obligations under provincial human rights and accessibility legislation (such as the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, the Accessibility for Manitobans Act, and Nova Scotia Accessibility Act). We are happy to provide accommodations to job applicants needing assistance. If you require an accommodation in relation to this job posting, our online application or an interview, please call 905-366-5227 or email [email protected] and a member of our Human Resources team will respond to your request. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accessibility accommodation as part of the recruiting process.
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Source: Hospitality Online
Director of Marketing Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.