Plexus Oradea Romania
2 months ago
Your journey to building a better world starts here!
What we do at Plexus
We’re a global team of over 20,000 Engineering, Manufacturing and Aftermarket Services experts that partner with our customers to bring their products to life through inspired innovation and world-class customer service.
Whether you’re looking to start, make a change, or advance your career find your path at Plexus and leave your mark on the world around us.
As a Test Design Engineer II, you will perform engineering design services and other related product development and/or product commercialization support services.
• Develop and implement functional test solutions that satisfy the customer’s product test requirements.
• Development activities include test specification analysis, test system design, software development, and mechanical design.
• Implementation activities include system integration, software coding and debugging, test system build support, installation, user... training, and start-up support.
• Test performance characterization includes test coverage, programming/calibration functions, automation, repeatability, reliability, safety, ergonomics, and supportability.
• Be a strong technical contributor and strong technical mentor to mentor junior engineers to ensure the success of the Functional Test Projects and the Functional Test Team.
• Constantly provide Continuous Improvement and Growth to the Functional Test Team.
• Bachelor of Engineering/Science degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent with at least 5+ years of working experience
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in functional test equipment development.
• Possess good programming skill with at least one programming language like C++, LabView, and others.
• Strong in circuit and test specification analysis and be able to develop technical expertise quickly when exposing to different functional test requirement like Environment Stress Screen (ESS) test, PCBA level functional test, High Level Assembly (HLA) functional test and others.
• Expert in handling and remotely control the measurement instrument like Digital Multimeter (DMM), Oscilloscope, Controllable Power Supply, LCR meter and other measurement instrument.
• Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated technical leadership and mentoring skills
• Passionate and great team player
• Those with experience in the manufacturing functional tester support are encourage to apply
Why you will love it?
At Plexus, we’re at our best when opportunities are met with passion, open communication and teamwork. Our employees work alongside a global team of experts who engage in projects that span a variety of industries – helping our customers in creating the products that build a better world.
Additionally, when you join, we want you to enjoy what you do and be rewarded for your contribution so we have a range of attractive benefits on offer including Private Medical insurance.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Plexus is a global organization, whose headquarters are located in the United States and whose services are offered through its international affiliates. In order to meet the needs of its Customers, many of which are also international organizations, Plexus operates under a matrix organizational structure whereby employees are expected to interact with colleagues, managers and senior leadership in any of our international locations. Therefore, although the position described herein is offered by Plexus Services RO SRL, the services of the employee are rendered in a global or group-wide context.
For additional information on Plexus’ international locations, please visit
Test Design Engineer II Oradea jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.