Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker Sabanalarga Atlantico Colombia
2 months ago
• Teleworking from any city in Colombia
Make A Difference For Those Who Make The World™
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
What You’ll Do
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be part of our Tools and Outdoor Analytics team. You’ll get to:
• Deliver high-quality analytics services by collecting, mining and analyzing data to generate insights
• Use Data Science, ML and AI concepts and models to create business situation appropriate solutions.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, supporting functional teams in defining goals, selecting appropriate KPIs, monitoring... performance and derive trends and opportunities.
• Identify, design, and help implement data process improvements, such as:
• automating manual processes
• re-designing data infrastructure for greater scalability
• optimizing data delivery
• identification of system deficiencies
• recommendation of simple solutions
• Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to help inform analytics and IT roadmap to support company-wide strategic plans
• Work, approach, and promote analytics across the organization, with data analytics and commercial experts, to leverage greater functionality from our data systems.
• Provide data foundation for actionable insights based on key business performance metrics in Operation/Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance and Commercial etc.
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job…but wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality – at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
• 3+ years’ experience in data science, advanced analytics or related field
• Advanced degree (MS/PhD) in a relevant technical field (Preferrable : Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics)
• Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
• Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Finance and Commercial metric development
• Expertise in Financial Modeling, Sensitivity Analysis and A/B Testing
• Proven experience in the cloud (Snowflake/AWS/GCP/Azure)
• Experience with Data Mining and ETL tools (SQL, Alteryx, Python, db2, R, Knime, etc.)
• Comfortable with handling streaming data & proven experience in designing and implementing real-time data pipelines
• Experience with Data Science, ML and AI concepts
• Experience with (not limited to) Forecasting Modeling, Risk Modeling, Product Portfolio Optimization, Market Mix Modeling, LTV Modeling, Financial Forecasting.
Nice to Have:
• Experience in a Manufacturing/CPG/Retail sales environment
• Software Development capabilities:
• Source code management (GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps Repos, or similar)
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan.
Ho w You’ll Feel
We want our company to be a place you’ll want to be – and stay. Being part of our team means you’ll get to:
• Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
• Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
• Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What’s more, you’ll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We’re more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We’re visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we’ve been in the past, we have so much further to go. That’s where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic
Sabanalarga Atlantico Colombia
Jobs in Sabanalarga Atlantico Colombia
Data Scientist Sabanalarga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.