Texas Instruments Chengdu Sichuan China
2 months ago
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Texas Instruments is searching for a well-rounded Cost Accountant to join our finance team and be a key business partner to operational management.
As a Cost Accountant, you will analyze and monitor raw material inventory, as well as analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing budget costs to actual production costs, including product margin reporting and analytics.
• Prepare for monthly and quarterly close, P&L and balance sheet actuals, inventory valuation, inventory, capital and process control audits, pricing, and full compliance with Internal Control Checklist (ICC), TI Policies & Procedures, and GAAP.
• Ownership of OTC and AIP pricing activities, including new material set-up, quarterly pricing cycle, and impact analysis
• Support and lead capital accounting processes, including new request, capitalization... of projects, closure of CAC’s, depreciation forecasting, audits, and compliance
• Collaborate with finance team and management team on operation performance reviews, finance actuals reviews, cost reduction activities, and ad hoc analysis
• Continuously seeking process improvements, including but not limited to automation, efficiency and accuracy
• Participate in and leading a variety of priority teams and initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related business degree
• In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including GAAP and managerial cost accounting
• Open for fresh graduate
• Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, BPC and Business Objects
• Strong organizational, strategic and critical thinking skills
• Time management and prioritization abilities
• Strong understanding of internal control principles and accounting policies and procedures
• Ability to influence and collaborate across broad levels of management and functions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Effective communication and team work skills
• Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
• We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
• Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Primary Location: CN-CN-Chengdu
Work Locations: Chengdu > China, Chengdu Mfg Chengdu 611731
Req ID: 22000A3X
Chengdu Sichuan China
2023校招 Financial Accountant/Financial analyst Chengdu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.