Atlas Search Los Angeles CA United States
2 weeks ago
• Lead evaluation and implementation of HR platforms and systems.
• Manage the full life cycle recruitment process from candidate to end-to-end onboarding experience, creating seamless, scalable, and highly effective processes that ensure new employees feel welcomed, ramped, and integrated into the business and team...
• Develop, implement, and enforce policies that are compliant, practical, and aligned with the culture and environment we want to create for our employees and to support the business.
• Engage with employees on employee relations matters, cultural initiatives, and day-to-day process development and improvement to provide a work environment conducive to success.
• Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in the payroll system for payroll deduction.
• Assist employees with health, dental, life, and other related benefit claims.
• Research, benchmark, and manage our comprehensive compensation, benefits, and perks offered.
• Review and develop benefit options including retirement / 401k, PTO, maternity/paternity leave plans, wellness, and other rewards programs that are competitive, comprehensive, and well-utilized.
• 3+ years of HR experience
• Bachelors Degree
• Role sits in LA
• Must have CA compliance experience
• Knowledge of HRIS systems and databases
• Excellent working knowledge of California (including San Francisco) employment laws
The annual base salary range is $90k to $125k. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer
Los Angeles CA USA
Jobs in Los Angeles CA United States
Human Resources Manager Los Angeles jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.