TE Connectivity Batangas Philippines
3 weeks ago
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing and Process Development Engineering Teams significantly impact LEANPD driven new product development projects, driving for excellence in existing manufacturing technologies and methods and striving to implement new manufacturing technologies to provide improved process and tolerance control. They act as the binding element between product development and manufacturing engineering, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of this critical interface. They support Product Development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling/products/prototypes. They also design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards, document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems, support supply chain to... verify supplier compliance and capability, initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost and cycle time and adhere to all appropriate specifications, regulatory requirements and customer requirements.
This Manufacturing and Process Development Engineer ---Stamping is based in DND PH plant which is newly set up and will have initial production from Nov this year. Is part of the global MPDE(manufacturing process development engineering) organization, Daily working closely with product development team & plant team on new product launch.
• Short term (1~2years) : Working with MPDE/ME team in China to launch projects developed by China team as well as some old products migration from China plants to PH plant.
• Long term(>=2years): Working with product design team located both in China and US to launch products from PH directly together with local MPDE team (Project management, manufacturing process development, tooling build and qualification).
Responsible for new stamping process development and realize it, ensure product launch in plant for mass production smoothly, Ensure all project related KPI (Schedule, Cost, investment, Quality, Delivery...) are met.
• Overall stamping process development, coordinating with interaction processes (Molding, Plating, Assembly) to ensure the best process and cost for F/Gs
• Concept design & proofing for Stamping process and tooling, Process development DOE.
• Technical leader and trouble shooter from LVM to HVM in process development, tooling design & qualification, issue finding and problem solving
• Platforming manufacturing process development.
• Challenge product design for manufacturability and cost feasibility.
• Launch product at rate through FACA/QCPA tools (yield, CPK, OEE...)
• Launch product on time with cross function team.
• Process documentation (DFM, FMEAs, WI, FACA/QCPC...)
• Bachelor or above degree in mechanical engineering or related background.
• 5+ years die design, Process and Troubleshooting knowledge / experience.
• Strong knowledge of tool fabrication, tool-steel application/selection, heat treating, and plating/coating.
• Strong knowledge of stamping processes.
• Strong understanding of metal material, press machine, auxiliary equipment.
• Understand tolerance calculations and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
• Data oriented issue finding and problem-solving skills.
• Rich shopfloor hand on experience.
• Sensitive on product cost, know how to drive cost through manufacturing process development & design optimization.
• Fluent in using of basic process development related tools like DFM, PFMEA, DOE, FAA, CTAR, CAD, Pro E
• Knowledge of quality control and quality issue analysis and improvement
• Good teamwork and communication skills。
• Fluent in written and Spoken English.
• Oversea working experience is a plus.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
Manufacturing & Process Development Engineer Batangas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.