EPAM Systems Latvia Latvia
2 weeks ago
About the role:
In this role, you’ll be one of the key players in building world-class IT-systems which support the business on their mission to provide the best possible insurance solutions to our clients.
In our team you will be working with making the complex simple by driving IT simplification and supporting the business to simplify the business.
You will be working towards the business area, which insures our biggest customers, and will support one of our four domains by ensuring that we have a clear roadmap and solutions that support the business while we transform our IT-systems.
About the team:
In our team you will work together with other architects to work both on the overall architecture within the area as well as on a broader scale cross If. You will support our stake holders by giving architectural guidance as well as providing concrete solutions to our stakeholders’ needs.
Our team is on a modernization journey and you will play an important role being one of the... enablers for that to happen, providing direction and solutions towards the delivery organisation whilst promoting cross domain collaboration.
Who are you:
• You are a curious team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills which you use in order to secure a common direction in the form of anchored roadmaps and execution of them.
• You have experience working with architecture and development of distributed systems in a complex enterprise environment
• You have a strong technical background and have good knowledge in primarily Microsoft technologies and have experience of public cloud solutions like Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.
• You thrill to work in a fast-paced environment where you make use of your experience to have a strategic mindset also while supporting the operative work.
• You have the ability to relate and make informed architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs and thrive when working in the intersection between business and IT development.
You also have:
• Relevant academic/university degree
• Fluency in English
Our promise to you:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region. Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out. Personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit. Good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 4500 – 5500, common company benefits, professional and friendly team
• In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline. Please be informed that your personal data will be used in accordance with the If Insurance Privacy Terms and Conditions to evaluate your suitability for a particular vacancy and, if necessary, contact you
SAP S/4HANA Solution Architect Latvia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.