NielsenIQ Lisbon Portugal
2 weeks ago
ABOUT THIS JOB
The role will be client-facing, by phone or e-mail most of the time with occasional face to face client meetings. As a Senior Insight Analyst will be in support of big FMCG 1 client. You will run independently the set-up & the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales, and constructing presentations.
• Analyzing and interpreting sales data and consumer data + One Nielsen portfolio data
• Summarizing data in tables, charts, and graphs
• Delivering final reports and presentations (category overview as well as issue-based) building a story and final recommendations
• Reviewing data for errors and inconsistencies
• Using internal tools and data sources
• Managing Clients'/CBPs' expectations
• Leading client meetings and presentations occasionally in person but most often over the phone
• Independently discussing analysis design to best answer client questions with CBP/client
• Discussing design and calculate... the Quantified Business Opportunity
• Driving time/cost-effectiveness on the project (develop tools to automatize work)
• Running meta-analysis/cross projects to increase the team’s expertise and visibility
• Mentoring junior team members as well as provide guidance to peers
• Inspiring peers and co-workers
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in analyzing data
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Nielsen Answers
• Statistics and marketing research techniques
• Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (and local language if required)
• Excellent analytical skills
• University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field a must
• Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
• Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment
• Ability to work within a virtual environment
• Good business- and financial acumen (including business environment and client)
• High level of client service skills
• Understanding of growth and brand strategy
• Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Interest in the FMCG industry
• Flexible working environment
• Health insurance
• Parental leave
• Life assurance
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion
Senior Insight Analyst Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.