Aware Super Melbourne VIC Australia
3 weeks ago
As a superannuation specialist you will work closely in a team environment working with internal and external stakeholders, advisers and members to provide end to end delivery of administration services for pension members.
You will be using your Superannuation knowledge and experience to assist in providing a first class service to Members.
• Deliver end to end administration for specialist and general products including member on boarding, transaction processing, account servicing, exception handling and query management and resolution.
• Action pension and payment processing tasks including pension payroll, annual pension review, payment batch authorisations and reconciliations
• Provide general advice and manage advice implementation for specialist products
• Support internal teams to investigate, solve and remediate incidents and queries from members, advisers and other stakeholders
• Experience in a similar or related role within the superannuation... industry
• Demonstrate genuine care for members with ethical and needs focused decision making
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Enjoy Consultant (Pensions Team) Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.