coty Paris France
2 months ago
FINANCIAL ANALYST ECOMMERCE
To support the Finance Director in delivering the month end close, planning and budget controlling, in line with company objectives and with an emphasis on continuous process improvement.
To support the Finance Director in providing senior stakeholders with high-quality financial analysis on e-commerce business and more generally on digital expansion to identify strategic interventions/big bets
• Own and drive the month end close to deliver accurate and timely close in line with the business requirements and designated timeframes. Provide hands-on support as required to ensure all key deliverables are met. Reconcile both P&L and Balance sheet accounts.
• Assist digital team on budgeting process through the year ensuring budget submission, gap-fill and budget optimization analysis.
• Own and drive the PO creation process and provide support to digital team to ensure correct allocation and follow-up on actuals. Review... reconcile and follow up of data submission vs. expectations
• Prepare the submission of the financial forecast updates (Annual Plan, Profit Forecasts, Monthly Outlooks etc)
• Respond to finance related queries from internal departments and ensure follow-up in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders in various departments across the company.
• Identify and drive process improvements across the finance function.
• Mid-year and year-end external audit contact.
• Financial and SAP training to multifunctional teams.
• Ensure all activities comply with accounting standards, company policy and all relevant legislation.
• Support the Finance Director on transverse projects
Excellence in Execution
• Result-oriented delivering against individual goals
• Reliable, gets things done accurately and on time
• Takes responsibility for the quality of all deliverables, contributes to doing things better and faster
• Proactive in developing multiple skills and open to learning from others
Organized in Action
• Organizes own work effectively
• Adapts to changing priorities as needed
• Escalates issues before they become problems
• Takes advantage of processes and work systems, follows them with discipline
• Collaborates easily with others and adapts to different working styles
• Can deal with or manage cross-functional resources
• Seeks and shares relevant information in a proactive manner
Critical success factors
• Strong attention to detail, analytical, thinking and problem solving skills
• High level interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with sales and other functional teams.
• High level ability to set priorities and manage competing demands
• Big data analytics
• Excellent presentation and strong communication skills in French and English
Qualifications and experience
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar analyst role
• Post graduate qualification in Finance or accounting
• Experience with end to end process assessment and implementation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• FMCG background is highly regarded
• SAP / Hyperion Experience highly regarded
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.