Cloudvisor Budapest Hungary
2 months ago
We're an Advanced Tier AWS Partner operating in Europe, the US, and beyond 🚀. Everyone here lives and breathes AWS; it's the main and only thing we do. Our mission is to help startups scale with Amazon Web Services (AWS). One half of our DNA is AWS; the other is startups.
Oh, and we're a fully remote company. 💪
Right now, we're looking for a Front-end developer to join our team and help us grow at an even greater speed!
Curious? Read on. 👇
What Will You Do
You will work first with our internal systems. We are constantly growing our client base and with this, we have to own the best tools to manage them. You will be responsible for our internal system development.
Based on your profile, Your main tasks will be related to the following
• Be responsible for writing clean, tested, and well-documented code that delivers
• Implement new features and functionalities needed for the company
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain our core applications
We want to do even better; that's... where you and your talent come in 💪!
What we expect:
• 2+ years of experience in Frontend development
• Demonstrable experience in developing tools and features mainly using PHP
• Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
• General hands-on experience with foundational web technologies such as HTML, CSS, APIs, Responsive design
• Strong sense of code quality and user experience
• Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team
• Experience with OctoberCMS, and NGINX would be an advantage
• Experience with Ruby (Rails) and JS (Vue.js) would be an advantage
• Curiosity to find out how things work
Can't tick all the boxes? No worries, we believe enthusiasm can compensate for the hard skills. 😉
What we can offer:
• Competitive fixed compensation package (gross salary 2800 - 3500 EUR, depending on seniority).
• A strong engineering culture, continuous growth & learning environment: Yearly training budget, and company-paid technical training on everything related to AWS and nearby technologies. We're happy to invest in your education and further professional development.
• Possibilities to test new ideas and strategies, succeed (or fail is also an essential part of the process), learn from that, and grow together with the company.
• Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals in our Technical Sessions.
• Remote work (Cloudvisor is a fully remote company) - we honestly don't care about where and how you do your work if you manage to deliver!
• A cool product to work with - AWS is the No. 1 public cloud in the world!
• An awesome and international team to work with. Yes, the best team you have ever seen. To keep the strong bond between all Cloudvisorians, we do online Team Lunches; we also do some traveling around to meet face to face in our yearly company retreat, and an Engineering team's retreat to keep growing together.
• Work-life balance: 28 days of paid vacation leave per year + your location's public holidays.
• Workspace improvement support - An allowance to change your work equipment or environment to make your life better and work easier.
• Well-being allowance - We truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. You can use it for anything related to your hobbies, health, and well-being.
• Cloudvisor = people. We believe your personality and soft skills are more important than just several hard competencies.
• Cloudvisor = growth. We take on the challenges ahead and keep up with an ever-changing environment, becoming the best professional version of ourselves with no hidden agenda.
• Cloudvisor = culture. We are partners. We believe that working together should not be limited to the actual work! We care about all of you, your background, what makes you tick, your reality, and your diversity!
• Cloudvisor = startup. We live in a fast-developing world and are making our way into it. You will find a result-driven space where you can develop your best ideas. ****
Do you think you are the perfect fit for our team? We have discovered our ideal profile – we call it a true Cloudvisorian
Front-end Developer Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.