Celestica Simpang Ampat Penang Malaysia
2 months ago
• Support and encourage the "continuous improvement" of Standardized Work.
• Prevent overproduction by adhering to the philosophy of building only to "customer demand".
• Direct control and motivate production staff in all aspects affecting work performance.
• Develop a method of proper response/follow-up procedure for Supervisors & operators.
• Liaise with QA/Engineer/Customer on quality problems and take the necessary counter measures to prevent recurrences.
• Provides direct and indirect supervision to subordinate managers and employees performing diverse roles within large sites
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and sets goals to achieve objectives.
• Establishes long-term plans/objectives and recommends changes to policies.
• Develops department budgets and goals.
• Maintains positive relationships with key customers, suppliers, etc., who have a significant impact on the success of the organization.
• Support development and awareness of your... subordinates by mentoring them and encouraging "continuous improvement" of their own process.
• Carry out counselling and discipline action as necessary to ensure the company policies and rules are adhered to.
• Responsible to communicate the daily activities/issues to the whole team.
• In-depth knowledge of the production process.
• Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal or external customers.
• Knowledge and understanding of the business unit and how the decision impacts the customer satisfaction, product quality, on-time
• Ability to effectively lead, manage, train and motivate a diverse group of employees to achieve higher production level within tight time deadlines and in a highly dynamic manufacturing environment.
• Abllity to manage High mix & high-volume automation lines.
• Ability to use some or all of the following PC applications: SAP, Word, Excel or PowerPoints.
• Preferably Senior Executives / Manager specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
• In-depth knowledge of the production process and the tools and equipment used in the process.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of the business unit and how decisions impact customer satisfaction, product quality, on-time delivery and the profitability of the unit.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Post Graduate Diploma with at least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. or Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent with at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan, Penang
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world's best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services
Simpang Ampat Penang Malaysia
Jobs in Simpang Ampat Penang Malaysia
Production Manager Simpang Ampat jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.