CPG Connect Canada Canada
3 months ago
Adecco has great opportunities for full time Cannabis Production Associates in Belleville, ON, working straight day and afternoon shifts. Must be available to work up to 40+ hours a week.
Cannabis Production Associate’s Compensation:
• Base wage of $17 / hour
• 4% Vacation pay on each pay check
• Paid Weekly
• Full time with consistent hours
• Potential for permanent opportunities
• Safety footwear discount voucher
• 3 day weekends! Monday through Thursday. Afternoon shift is 2:30PM to 12:30PM. Day shift is 5AM to 3PM.
• No experience required
Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As Canada’s top Cannabis company, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented, and socially... responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
HEXO offers a dynamic and collaborative team work environment focused on developing our staff, growing and scaling
to meet the opportunity and privilege to be the # 1 cannabis producer in Canada.
Clean production working environment with state of the are technology, competitive wage and so much more fun!!
• Perform all duties according to SOP’s, GPP’s/GMP’s, Work Instructions and all other established safety standards and company policies
• Correctly complete all documentation as per SOP’s, GPP and GMP requirements
• Notify Supervisor, Team Leader or Operations Technologist in the event of a departure from procedure, product defect, safety incident or other serious problem
• Safely operate all required equipment and machinery including those used to manufacture, store, clean and transport production related assets and finished goods
• Execute applicable NAV transactions accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure the proper selection, care and use of tools, parts and equipment while performing all job-related duties
• Issue maintenance notifications and prepare equipment for maintenance work orders as required
• May rotate between different processing rooms, work cells or departments during shift(s) on rotation and as required
• Following SOP, work instructions and work direction in specified work cells or departments as required and as assigned
• Support LEAN initiatives and participate in Kaizen events
• Execute line clearance and cleaning verification activities as per SOPs and established work instructions
• Perform product quality inspection, weight verification, labelling, packaging in a continuous running production line.
• Conduct in-process testing required in the manufacturing of product
• Effectively process production orders within specifications to meet department targets by ensuring optimal run rates in support of schedule adherence
• Complete production documentation accurately and timely
• Understand cycle time concepts and sources of unreliability to focus on critical areas of improvement
• Pick and prepare orders, conduct inventory control, safely, timely, accurately
• Support operations through sanitation procedures and SOP
• Dismantle, clean, sanitize and assemble manufacturing equipment according to established SOPs to ensure GPP/GMP compliance and meet department changeover targets in support of department and productivity goals
Teamwork and Collaboration
1. Actively seeks and accepts positive and constructive feedback from colleagues and leadership
2. Works effectively with team members in support of team and department goals
3. Communicates effectively both verbally and written
4. Perform any related duties as assigned
5. Actively contributes in team meetings and other team-related activities
• Minimum secondary school diploma or recognized equivalent, post secondary an asset
• Ability to lift 25lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to stand/walk for extended periods up to 3 hours or more
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment to include by not limited to: safety boots, safety googles, bump cap, production uniform, lab coat, surgical mask, surgical gloves,
• Previous manufacturing experience in Food/Pharmaceutical Industry is an asset
• Self-Managed team player with a positive attitude exhibiting cooperation, communication, flexibility and initiative to acquire functional skills
• Working knowledge of Windows Operating System Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
• Able to work shift work: days, afternoons, evenings subject to change as business needs change
If you are interested in this Cannabis Production Associate role in Belleville, apply now!
Senior Packaging Technologist Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.