Turing Armenia Armenia
2 months ago
A US-based startup committed to designing, building, and managing high-performing revenue operations for businesses is looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer. The engineer will develop machine learning models to classify news/PR/industry articles based on category tags derived from a learning data of 5000+ data points. The company has assembled a dynamic group of sales, marketing, and technology experts with a track record of leading growth for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies. The selected candidate will create and leverage existing ML models for text summarization to enable rapid analyst understanding and context. This is an excellent opportunity for those who would like to join the team in pioneering the future of B2B growth.
• Understand the business objectives and develop models to achieve them, along with metrics for progress tracking
• Design and develop scalable machine learning systems
• Research and integrate appropriate... ML algorithms and tools
• Manage and lead the team executing the bottoms up build of a sales insight engine
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• At least 3-5+ years of relevant Software, ML, or Data engineering experience
• Baseline knowledge of full-stack development is desired
• Have a keen interest in building from scratch rather than with frameworks
• Competence in data science and algorithms to develop rules and scoring of quantitative information
• Sound problem-solving aptitude
• Familiarity with various machine learning frameworks and libraries
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.