KPMG Australia Adelaide SA Australia
3 months ago
Continuous business transformation with technology is essential for organisations seeking to grow, increase efficiencies and remain relevant amid times of innovation and change. Our Technology Implementation team work closely with organisations to enhance the potential of their technology through the analysis, assessment, and implementation of proven technology solutions. Successful transformation is more than embedding new technology into a business. It requires deep industry insight, functional expertise and technology know-how that underpins an organisation’s strategic goals.
At KPMG, our Salesforce Developers are responsible for developing components that make up the customer’s future state Salesforce solution. Day-to-day tasks include:
• Ensuring software/integration/data migration components are built to align to the business objectives of the project.
• Configuring out-of-the-box functionality, and where necessary writing and implementing efficient, quality... code, that aligns to development principles.
• Unit testing components that the developer (you) has created or amended.
• Developing prototypes and wireframes for design discussions.
• Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting, including technical specification, security design, and data dictionary.
How are you extraordinary?
• You are confident using Salesforce and its feed-in tools, with a love of learning and staying up to date with new Salesforce technology.
• You are a people-person with a love of sharing your Salesforce insight and tailoring your communication appropriately for subject matter experts and clients who want to learn more.
• You have a can-do attitude and are always seeking creative solutions to problems with the help of the right technical tools and a supportive team.
• Experience working with distributed teams for enterprise clients.
• Salesforce platform implementation experience
• An innovative mindset and a can-do attitude
• A passion for problem solving enabled through technology
• Salesforce certifications including but not limited to: Certified Admin, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1
• Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. We partner with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change, drive disruption, and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our peopleenjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us
Adelaide SA Australia
Senior Consultant | Salesforce Developer | Technology Implementation Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.