Sandoz Manila Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
1886! We have more than 130 years of experience treating patients. Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars and a division of the Novartis Group. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Sandoz contributes to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine.
The position is responsible for generating business revenue through the achievement of assigned sales, growth and productivity targets in his/her specified territory customers or therapeutic area by promoting effectively the different Sandoz products to target healthcare professionals through the execution of approved marketing and sales strategies and programs, allocating resources within budget and the use of call plans and approved marketing materials and by collaborating with colleagues.
Your responsibilities include, but not... limited to:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales & marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
• Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support, including referral networks
• Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
• Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
• Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practices.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Graduate of any four-year course preferably in Business Administration, Pharmacy, Science or Allied Medical Courses
• 2-3 years of experience in sales preferably with experience handling specialty products from a pharmaceutical company.
• Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and detailing skills.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to establish and maintain good, professional relationship with HCPs.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Commercial OPS SIR SZ
Sandoz Philippines Corporation
Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Medical Representative- North Caloocan /Fairview Manila jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.