RSM Belgium Antwerp Belgium
2 months ago
Credendo is a leading European Credit insurance company, fueled by a multinational force of 520 professionals. Active in fifteen European countries, we serve local and international clients from all around the world. Even though we are rapidly growing, we strive to preserve the soul of a human-sized company in the way we interact with each other from top to bottom.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels in the future, we are currently looking for an Internal Auditor.
• You will be part of the internal audit department and will report directly to the Group Chief Internal Auditor.
• You will assist the Group Chief Internal Auditor and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal operational, financial and compliance audit missions for the Belgian entities.
• You will contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying and documenting risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
• You will... take part in the group internal audit “risk based” approach development and to the resulting yearly internal audit plan for Belgian entities of the Group.
• You will report the results of audit reviews, include adequate management response and proposed action plans to address issues arising to the Group Chief Internal Auditor.
• You will perform periodic follow-up processes on internal audit recommendations issued for Belgian entities and coordinate an adequate follow-up with local teams.
• You have a Master’s degree (economics, finance, etc.) and at least 3-5 years of experience in auditing, preferably in an international environment type Big Four. A professional experience in the banking/insurance sector is an asset.
• You show very good oral and written proficiency in Dutch or French (with a good command of the other language) and English.
• You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to put forward clear recommendations.
• You are accurate in your work and you are discrete.
• You like to work both independently and in a team.
• You are flexible and have a constructively critical attitude.
• A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
• Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
• An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, flex reward plan, teleworking, etc.).
• Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
Junior Auditor - Antwerp - Start September 2023 jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.