Montparnasse Factory Belgium Belgium
2 months ago
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Leading with heart, living by values.
Start date: September 2023
Looking for an exciting job in a continuously growing and globally operating company? Are you interested in several industries and like to work analytically with figures? Eager to learn about or contribute to our (in-house developed) data analytics and robotic tools that make our lives easier? Curious to see the bigger picture and attracted by client-facing work? If this sounds like you, then start your career as a junior auditor in Industry at PwC!
As an auditor in the non-financial sector, your clients will be active in sectors like retail, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), telecom, automotive, technology, pharmaceuticals and services. PwC has a variety of clients with whom you’ll be working: public-interest and family-owned businesses, international clients, scale-ups and... more.
You’ll help clients investigate the reality behind the core of their company: their annual accounts. By being part of a team that performs an independent verification of clients' financials, you play an important role in helping companies accurately reflect their business in a financial picture. You’ll learn about the business and internal control processes of your clients as well as the risks they face. You’ll have the opportunity to get to know their products by attending stock counts, and you’ll review the balance sheets and profit and loss accounts, and assist in formally approving the annual accounts.
We’re looking for motivated candidates who’d like to kick off their career in an interesting and fast-moving environment, and who have a continuous drive to learn and grow.
What you’ll learn and do
• Receive an interesting client portfolio
• Work most of the time at your clients’ offices (80%) and have a lot of client contact
• Review the balance sheets and profit and loss accounts of your clients by taking responsibility for specific accounts such as cash, fixed assets, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, revenue and expenditures
• Learn from different experts and specialists from other departments (valuation experts, tax experts, IT specialists, actuaries, etc.)
• Work with data analytics and robotic tools to process data in an efficient way
• Develop your own data analytics and robotic tools
• Discuss with your team to share ideas and keep learning and growing
• Review financial reporting information and make sure it’s ready for publication in time
• Work in a changing environment (clients, location, tasks and colleagues) to gain valuable experience
Who you are, what you’re like
• Bachelor of accounting, taxation or finance and insurance, or master of (applied) economics, accountancy, law, business economics, business engineering, civil engineering or another discipline with a relevant economic major, possibly via a second master degree - for auditors, we ask that your degree syllabus includes a solid basic course in accountancy, preferably with a number of financial analysis subjects
• You’ll graduate at the end of this academic year or have up to two years’ experience
• A born team player and keen to take the initiative
• A critical, analytical mind
• Client-oriented and an especially good communicator
• Eager to keep on learning and developing with a view to continued growth
• Digitally savvy, keen to embrace new technologies
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French, and have a good written and spoken working knowledge of English
What we offer
• Valuable professional experience at the ‘best business school in the world’
• Continuous learning with classroom training (both technical and soft skills) in Belgium and abroad
• A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves
• Inspiring and awesome colleagues
• Team events such as Last Friday Drinks, team-building days and celebrations, as well as time spent on community days and charity activities
• Forward-looking and very accessible leadership hosting inspirational lunches
• An extensive health programme including an online platform and various challenges, yoga and Pilates in our offices, yearly flu vaccinations, sports communities, mental resilience workshops and so on
• A flexible working schedule including homeworking and the possibility to conveniently make use of various holiday schemes
• An interesting salary and benefits package
• And much more!
Looking for a career where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Senior Internal Auditor in Paris Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.