ABB Helsinki Finland
3 months ago
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Our Senior Electrical Engineer Designs, tests and documents systems for UPS and energy storage applications. Ensures that designed products meet safety standard requirements.
• Develops electrical systems for UPS and energy storage products
• Ensures that designed products meet safety standard requirements
• Designs PCBAs for UPS and energy storage products
• Tests and makes test plans for power converter systems and subsystems
• Supports sales, marketing, manufacturing and technical support in solving customer needs and issues
• Leads and participates in design reviews
• Participates to high level firmware design
• Is involved in a number of projects, while ensuring that objectives are met and are within budget. Assesses trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, cost, and risk.
• Innovates patentable ideas.
Education... level required:
• Master / Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
Preferred Education Level
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in electrical product design.
• Expertise in electrical product design & agency certification.
• Team work in a global virtual team, safety awareness, willingness to travel.
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.
Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
Eaton is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment, including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as defined above.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA CS CPS Critical Power Solutions
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Hybrid
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
(Senior) Design Engineer, Electronics Helsinki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.