Prohealth Medical Group Pte Ltd
Prohealth Medical Group Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
The Resident Physician will be appointed as a Prison Medical Officer to render clinical services in the Singapore Prisons Service.
• The scope of work involves practicing acute care, chronic disease management and specialized duties associated with the operational concerns of the Singapore Prisons Service.
• Basic medical degree registered with the Singapore Medical Council ;
• Minimum 2 years of experience as Medical Officer or equivalent ;
• Prior experiences delivering primary care, women’s care or having worked in similar secured setting / facility would be an added advantage.
What We Offer
• Opportunities for further training and upgrading of qualifications
• Regular work hours
• Competitive remuneration package that commensurate with relevant experiences, credentials and qualifications
Resident Physician Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.