KPMG US Tampa FL United States
3 months ago
Requisition Number: 98623 - 27
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Content Writer to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
• Craft best-in-class B2B thought leadership and sales enablement content; write and edit whitepapers, blogs, marketing copy, and derivative content that addresses client needs and conveys the KPMG value proposition
• Position our partners as forward-thinking thought leaders who use data and analytics to understand market directions and emerging issues
• Write scripts that drive compelling content to communicate the KPMG voice across the web, audio and video stories, marketing material, sales collateral, and social content
• Learn and adhere to a KPMG brand guide and strategy of how insights lead to new opportunities; adopt and advocate our tone-of-voice principles: smart, clear, and confident
• Partner with campaign and functional marketers and the digital experience journey team to execute marketing objectives and program strategy; manage several concurrent projects at different stages of development
• Review strategic documentation, creative briefs, interview transcripts, and continuous feedback to distill content into client-centric narratives that help move prospects through the customer funnel; stay current on content marketing and creative best-practices, tools and techniques of digital media, emerging technology, and trends
• Minimum eight years of recent digital marketing experience developing content and writing in an agency, a professional services firm, media network, publishing and/or broadcasting organization
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Strong knowledge of the financial services industry, especially banking and insurance
• Experienced content creator and copywriter with the ability to craft compelling stories that effectively convey the brand to clients and prospects; strong grasp of digital marketing channels
• Excellent concepting, ideation, and presentation skills for collaborating with teams and stakeholders on large campaigns and programs that provide strong business outcomes
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-development capabilities to work with senior-level stakeholders in a demanding, high-volume environment; ability to take and provide constructive feedback to iterate and improve quality of work
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site
Tampa FL USA
Jobs in Tampa FL United States
Manager, Content Writer Tampa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.