GraceKennedy Ltd. Kingston Jamaica
2 months ago
What’s The Role
The Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst will gather data on emerging Call Centre solution and Technologies in order to develop strategies and solutions that will improve the business's effectiveness, reduce customer friction, and reduce cost to support customers. This candidate will also be required to present data in a simplistic and vibrant format using current and future applications/platforms.
What You´ll Do
• Conduct data mining using data available from the Data Warehouse, Billing Platforms, Troubleshooting Tools, IVR, ACD, Speech Analytics, Robotics,
• Ticketing tools to improve business processes and decision-making.
• Develop and deploy dashboards to collect data-backed insights.
• Prepare department reports utilizing data and other visualization for business story-telling
• Use SQL commands to create customized reports.
• Use BI Tools to combine metrics from various applications into a single report.
• Conduct data mining using data available from... the Data Warehouse, Billing Platforms, Troubleshooting Tools, IVR, ACD and Ticketing Tool.
• Support business intelligence strategies with quantitative analysis
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in Cisco Hosted Contact Center for UCCE platform
• At least 2 years’ experience with Cisco Voice platform, WFM Application, and other major Contact Centre solutions.
• Experience with CUCM/UCCE/CVP platforms
• Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau and MS Power BI
• Basic Understanding of CVP, CUCM & HCS-UCCE platform
• Sound understanding of end to end VOIP Telephony Architecture
• Strong knowledge of SQL Database Management (specifically SQL queries for UCCE Reporting)
• Proficient in developing CUIC Custom reports using SQL Queries and as per Business requirements
• Experience with Cisco Call Manager
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws
Performance Data Analyst (Global Category Management Unit) Kingston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.