SGS Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
3 months ago
Subsidiary of QL Resources listed in Main Market of Bursa M'sia
Attractive benefits, insurance/medical coverage awaits you.
Opportunity to lead the set up of a ISO17025 lab
Snapshot of the role:
We are looking for an experienced Microbiologist to perform laboratory diagnostic testing especially microbiology scope to poultry farms under Integrated Livestock Farming (ILF) division. This role will be based at our Rawang lab located at 37B, Jalan Bandar Rawang 3, Pusat Bandar Rawang, 48000 Rawang, Selangor.
• Work with the Laboratory Manager to document and prepare procedures and materials required for the laboratory operation including the accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025 for the scope of services planned for microbiology, other tests that commensurate to continuing improving for scope extension
• Conduct the microbiology related tests with appropriate sterilization, identify any contamination, conduct analysis and initiate corrective measures/action when needs
•... Develop and maintain validation of all protocols
• Maintain knowledge on various research method
• Performing general laboratory functions including the proper receipt, storage and disposal of biological specimens and also processing of specimens, housekeeping and cleaning
• Prepare and documents laboratory reports in timely, valid and accurate manner.
• Apply and practice OHSAS principles and safe work practices in the laboratory
• Receive lab supplies and monitoring of stock levels and provision of stock analysis
• Ensure all equipment are well maintain, calibrated according to schedule and working efficiently.
• Develop new methods which align with the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation requirement
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Science in Microbiology / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / related fields.
• At least 3 years of technical experience in conducting laboratory testing.
• Knowledge and skills in most of the microbiology test, basic knowledge in serology and polymer chain reaction testing on poultry diseases.
• Knowledge and skill in waste water and mineral testing with experience in data management.
• Good analytical, interpretation and troubleshooting skills.
• Agile, able to communicate effectively and build collaborative relationships.
• Solid organizational skills and able to monitor compliance to laboratory safety policies.
• Candidate should be willing to be based at our lab in Rawang .
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd is a member of QL Resources Berhad. QL Resources is a sustainable and scalable multinational agro-food corporation that farms and produces some of the most resource-efficient protein and food energy sources with a market capitalisation of over RM21.22 billion . The Group has three principal activities; Integrated Livestock Farming, Marine Products Manufacturing and Palm Oil Activities, and operates in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and China.
Founded on the belief of benefitting all, QL holds firm to the mission of creating nourishing products from agro resources as we seek to create shared value for stakeholders. We are now the largest surimi producer and one of the largest egg producers in Southeast Asia, as well as the largest fishmeal manufacturer in Malaysia. In our portfolio are brands such as Mushroom, Figo, Ika’s, Suria and OceanRia, and through the downstream expansion in 2016, we today operate and expand FamilyMart convenience stores in Malaysia.
We create nourishing products from agro resources, leading to benefit for all parties.
To be the preferred global agro based enterprise.
QLCS is a results-oriented company with a business model of expansion. Being a dynamic and fast growing company, we place great emphasis on maximising the potential of our employees. Training and development opportunities are given to steer employees' careers in line with the company growth trajectory and strategic path.
In view of our business expansion, we would like to invite dynamic and self-driven individuals to submit their application for all open positions.
QL talks the making of a leader
Agri-food producer QL Resources' executive chairman Dr Chia Song Kun, who recently won the award for Outstanding CEO at the The Edge Billion Ringgit Club awards, shares the secret to the group's flourishing business
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Learning & Development
Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
TEAM LEADER - MICROBIOLOGY (REF33803X) Shah Alam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.