Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Naperville IL United States
2 months ago
Child Care Teacher
Full Time Teachers hired at our center in Bloomington are eligible for a $500 hiring incentive...
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Teacher.
Full-time positions now available with infants.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid time off
• Referral bonus
• Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
• Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
As a Child Care Teacher, you will:
• Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs.
• Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
• Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
• At least 19 years of age
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must meet minimum state requirements to be Teacher Qualified in the State of IL:
• 60 semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) of credits from an accredited college or university with six semester hours or nine quarter hours in courses related directly to child care and/or development, from birth to age 6
• 1 year (1560 clock hours) of child development experience in a nursery school, kindergarten or licensed day care center AND 30 semester hours (or 45 quarter hours) of credits from an accredited college or university with 6 semester or 9 quarter hours in courses related directly to childcare and/or child development from birth to age 6
• Completion of credential programs approved by the Department in accordance with Appendix G, otherwise known as a CDA
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!
Compensation Range: $15.29-19.22/hr
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [email protected] or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis
Naperville IL USA
Jobs in Naperville IL United States
Child Care Teacher - Ecolab Naperville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.