Sage Hospitality Denver CO United States
2 months ago
Discover the best of Denver at Hotel Clio, Cherry Creek’s Muse. Providing a connected, inspiring, and lush environment that allows guests to experience enriched hospitality through refined luxury. Join our award winning team and discover your place, in the heart of it all...
Why Us? At Sage Hospitality Group, we look for innovative leaders, with an eye for disruption. Never looking for someone just looking for a job, we are looking for the power players, the people who want to rise to the top. Sage allows for opportunities for growth and personal fulfillment, paying attention to the parts that keep us human and happy. We want to attract and retain associates that are engaged in our culture, passionate about hospitality and excited to enrich lives, one experience at a time. Sage Hospitality Group was founded on a spirt of bold individuality. By going our own way, we have created some of the world’s best hotels, restaurants, and experiences. But the truth is, none of it would have happened without people like you. People who follow their own path, wo are hungry to learn and who love their community. People who do not sit around and wait, they just do. You belong here.
Plan and manage the restaurant, room service and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals. Position is responsible for the short term planning and daily operations of the restaurant and room service and may manage a lounge or quiet bar. Recommends promotional ideas and controls the budgets for the various areas.
• Manage the associates in the various outlets in order to attract, retain and motivate the employees; hire, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate.
• Implement company programs (IHC/franchise) and manage the operations of the restaurant, room service and any other food and beverage outlet as required to ensure compliance with SOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest(s).
• Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc.) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
• Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
• Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays, buffet presentations and ideas to capture more in-house guests and a larger share of the local market.
• Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
More than two years of post high school education.
Two to three full years of full employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
• Requires thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive analytical work. May require knowledge of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of action based on these guidelines.
• Supervision/management communication skills are required.
• Requires ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations.
• Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided by established policy and procedures.
• Excellent comprehension for assisting with guest and associate matters. Interpreting instructions from superiors.
• Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts, schedules.
• Must have excellent oral communication for communicating with guests and associates, issuing instructions and communicating policies.
• Excellent comprehension required to read and implement policies and procedures; writing schedules and reading forecast and SOPs.
• Must have knowledge of chemicals/agents for training purposes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift, push, pull and carry tables, chairs, trays, plates, and chaffing dishes on a daily basis, 20 -40 lbs.
• Bending -Bend to pick up dropped items as needed. Bend to assist in serving food or getting supplies. No kneeling required.
• Mobility -95% of shift covering all areas of outlets supervising.
• Continuous standing to assist at hostess station -minimal stationary standing.
• Climbing stairs -varies by location.
• No driving required.
Inside 95% of work day. Temperatures can exceed 100 degrees if working at location with outside dining facilities and when assisting in kitchen
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Health savings and flexible spending accounts
• Basic Life and AD&D insurance
• Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays
• Eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) program with employer matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much more.
• Complimentary Parking
• Cell Phone Reimbursement Plan
• Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Up to $1,000 per referral
Denver CO USA
Jobs in Denver CO United States
Restaurant Manager Denver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.