Circle K Summerfield FL United States
3 months ago
Restaurant BU - Region - 02 - Market 05: 14870 S US Hwy 441, Summerfield, Florida 34491
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential job duties, responsibilities, and requirements...
Restaurant Manager Trainee Job Summary
This position is to prepare the candidate for the Restaurant Manager role. After a designated period of training, the Restaurant Manager Trainee (RMT) may be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a designated Company operated Restaurant for a period of no longer than 90 days. The RGMT may have partial or full responsibility for the business including people, operations, and financial metrics. This position reports directly to the Restaurant District Manager.
Restaurant Manager Trainee Expectations
• Provides excellent guest service in a fast and friendly manner; coaches and corrects team members as necessary
• Recruits, interviews, selects, hires, and completes onboarding for all positions
• Maintains a clean restaurant environment by cleaning and performing general housekeeping duties. Delegates job responsibilities and shift duties and follows up to ensure completion
• Establishes build to’s and maintains the production management system
• Directs team and ensures all food items are prepared and served in accordance with all Brand, Company, and health department regulations
• Supervises and coaches team members to follow guidelines for food preparation and production management
• Ensures team members are properly trained on Brand and Company standards on an ongoing basis
• Cascades all relevant information and maintains communication board
• Implements new Brand campaigns and conducts new product training
• Ensures product quality, food safety, and operational standards are met
• Monitors and ensures accuracy of all cash, sales, and inventory control records
• Communicates as required with the district manager
• Responsible for completing all daily, weekly, and period paperwork, inventory counts, cash counts, truck orders, schedules, and any other administrative duties as required
• Guarantees a safe environment for team members and guests by following all government laws and safety codes, and reports facility issues to maintenance
• Completes reports on all incidents following our 5-minute rule policy
• Ownership for all financial and operational metrics, resulting in a profitable restaurant
• Conducts team member check in’s and provides positive feedback badges in Workday; uses recognition to reinforce positive behaviors and performance
• Implements progressive discipline to address deficiencies in performance or failure to adhere to Company policies or regulatory requirements.
• Lives our Company values: One Team, Do the Right Thing, Takes Ownership, Play to Win
Restaurant Manager Trainee Benefits
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and AD&D plans
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Vacation, Holiday, Personal, and Sick paid time off
• Matching 401(k)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Discount Program
• Discount Meal Benefit
• Wellness Plan
• Mobile Phone Benefit (GM)
• Wait periods may apply
Restaurant Manager Trainee Qualifications
• Minimum of 1-2 years restaurant management experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid state Driver’s License required
• Serv Safe© Manager certification preferred
• Open availability required
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivates, coaches, and leads team members
• Acts with integrity; keeps commitments
• Contagious positive attitude
• Conflict management skills
• Exhibits a sense of urgency
• Leads by example
• Focuses on achieving results while having fun!
• Team player who can work well with others or independently
• Frequently bend, twist at waist, kneel, squat, stand, and walk
• Occasionally climb and descend ladders
• Tolerate extreme cold and hot temperatures and work in and around fryers, ovens, grills, coolers, freezers, sharp objects, and loud noises
• Reach, grasp, and manipulate objects with hands for entire shift, including reaching for objects overhead
• Push, pull, lift, and carry up to 10 lbs. frequently and up to 50+ lb. occasionally, including lifting from ground to overhead
Circle K will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an employee with a disability unless the accommodation is unreasonable or would pose an undue hardship.
RESTAURANT MANAGER TRAINEE, RESTAURANT OPERATIONS
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions, and qualifications required of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The Company reserves the right to revise this Job Description at any time with or without notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract for employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Summerfield FL USA
Jobs in Summerfield FL United States
Restaurant Manager Trainee 7026 Summerfield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.