Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Nashville TN United States
2 months ago
We are turning up the volume in Music City and we want you to join our playlist! Weaving the warmth of southern hospitality with the intuition of Four Seasons service, our team is changing the landscape of Nashville.
We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager who will assist in leading the daily operation of Mimo restaurant with passion and creativity, ensuring exceptional service and... attention to our guests. This person will have strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills, is able to prioritize and adapt to the changing needs of the operation, and can evidence having a solid work ethic, good business acumen and a passion for service. Prior experience in a mixed-use residential hotel is preferred.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s Mimo Restaurant to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met, daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
• The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
• Provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits and ensure quality of all food or beverage items, ingredients, and preparation methods, in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience while following and maintaining all local, state, and federal laws relating to alcohol service and consumption.
• Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
• Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
• Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment on a daily basis in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
• College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
• One to two years previous experience in a line, supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
• Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
• Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
• Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences Nashville
A soaring new landmark on the Nashville skyline, Four Seasons pays homage to the city’s creative spirit. 40 stories high, with 235 keys (42 suites) and 143 residence units, the property is located in the upmarket neighborhood of SoBro where floor to ceiling windows provide unobstructed downtown panoramic views. The hotel features 25,330 sq ft of meeting space, Mimo Restaurant and Bar, a luxury spa, and an outdoor pool deck.
Currently operating over 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do.
What To Expect
• Dynamic Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
• Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round
• Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Retirement Plan) as well as Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Sick Pay, Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
• Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Complementary Uniforms and uniform care
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
• And so much more!
Authorization to work in the United States is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial role with another Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for an L-1 visa sponsorship.
FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Nashville TN USA
Jobs in Nashville TN United States
Mimo Assistant Restaurant Manager Nashville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.