Cracker Barrel Manchester TN United States
2 months ago
At Cracker Barrel, you’ll be joining a special group of people called the Cracker Barrel Family where we value what everyone brings to the table. We care about your wellbeing and success and foster an atmosphere where employees are cared for like family.
When working at Cracker Barrel, you will enjoy a fast-paced, family environment, where we treat every guest as a guest in our own home. You’ll... be “Pleasing People” with our made-from-scratch recipes and inspiring smiles with our unique retail shop that combine to say: “Welcome to Cracker Barrel, welcome home!”
Bring your passion for leading people and your strong business skills to Cracker Barrel. We’re looking for leaders who can problem solve in our high-volume operations while remaining focused on achieving operational excellence and staying true to our Brand Promise and People Promise. You will be mentored by some of the best in the business as you grow your career and earn industry-leading compensation. In turn, you will lead, coach, and mentor our best asset—our hourly team members. When you take care of them, they will take care of our guests!
• High school diploma/GED
• 2 years restaurant management; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
• Minimum age 21 years.
Cracker Barrel offers our managers outstanding benefits, compensation, and opportunity to GROW:
• Competitive annual salary starting from $51,000 and up depending on experience
• Annual merit increase opportunities
• Quarterly bonus opportunities of $1,000 - $2,000. Managers can earn up to 200% of their bonus opportunities for excellent performance
• Promotional opportunities where General Managers can earn $5,000 - $13,000 in quarterly bonus opportunities
• Medical, RX, Dental and Vision Benefits on Day 1
• Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
• 401k Plan with company matching contributions at 90 days
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation
• 35% Discount on Cracker Barrel Food and Retail items
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
Top Notch Training:
• Immersive brand and culture training conducted by our Learning and Development Managers at the Cracker Barrel Headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
• Layered learning approach live in a certified training store that highlights positional responsibilities, shift management, and leading the Employee and Guest experiences.
Culture of Belonging:
• Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and this means we accept and celebrate our differences.
• Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: https://www.crackerbarrel.com/Diversity-and-Inclusion
We’d love to get to know you! Apply Now!
Street 2: 103 Paradise Street
Street: I-24 & Paradise Street
External Company Name: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other class expressly protected by law. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the laws of the respective state of employment. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the Employee Relations Department online (http://www.crackerbarrel.com/contact-us/employee/ ) or toll free at 1 800-333-9566.
Cracker Barrel does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in applying for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact (1-800-333-9566) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you. Note that individuals who have any hearing impairment will be reasonably accommodated in the application process
Manchester TN USA
Jobs in Manchester TN United States
Restaurant Manager Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.