NSW Health Moruya NSW Australia
3 months ago
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time
Position Classification: Pharmacist Gde 1
Remuneration: $37.46 - $47.73 per hour
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ383115
Application Close: 11 March 2023
Interview Information: Scheduled within 21 days of closing
Southern NSW Local Health District covers a large area of the southern half of NSW. Surrounding the ACT on three sides and all the way down to the Victorian border, it extends from the pristine beaches of the NSW South Coast, the farmlands of the Southern Tablelands, across the picturesque Great Dividing Range and the spectacular Snowy Mountains. We have 18 facilities and our hospitals take care of more than 200,000 people. As we are a major local employer, our staff are a part of our local communities. To find out more on what it is like to live and work in Southern NSW LHD click here We Are Southern
What We Offer
• Flexible work arrangements
• Relocation assistance and short-term accommodation options... considered
• Visa sponsorship for select roles
• Salary Packaging – up to $9k for living expenses + $2.6k meal & entertainment + Novated leasing
• Corporate Health and Fitness program
• 10.5% Superannuation on top of your gross income
• Annual Leave Loading
Where you'll be working
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. Moruya 305 kilometres south of Sydney and 175 kilometres from Canberra. Moruya has charm and secrets to share with those ready to explore. The coastal drive from Broulee is stunning, with the road running alongside the Moruya River, before opening to reveal a wide flood plain tracking down from the Deua Mountains. Imagine Rural
What You'll Be Doing
The Pharmacist contributes to the provision of a comprehensive pharmacy service to patients and clients of the SNSW Local Health District.
• Current registration or eligibility for registration as a Pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Eligibility for Grade 2: not less than three years’ experience in hospital pharmacy after registration and can demonstrate competency in at least one of the essential competency criteria and 3 other competency criteria as per Health Employees' Pharmacists (State) Award 2017.
• Demonstrated experience and skills in clinical pharmacy in preferably in the hospital setting and the ability to apply this knowledge
• Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work/caseload.
• Understanding of, and commitment to, improving quality and delivering evidence based practice.
• Current unrestricted drivers’ licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to drive/travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances.
Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination against Specific Diseases
This is a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2020_017
All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy. OASV requirements also include proof of vaccination against influenza and is compulsory for NSW Staff that enter any Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF) or who work in NSW Health owned and operated RACFs.
All NSW Health workers are required to have received at least three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
Australian Work Rights
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. www.immi.gov.au
Need more information?
• Click here for the Position Description
• Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Amelia Withers on (02) 6491 9669 or email [email protected]
Moruya NSW Australia
Clinical Pharmacist - Moruya Moruya NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.