Le Meas Executive Search
Le Meas Executive Search Dublin Ireland
3 months ago
Manager – Corporate Banking Operations
Our client, a high profile, International Corporate Bank based in Dublin seek to hire a manager to join their Corporate Operations team.
As Corporate Banking Operations Manager, you will be leading and motivating Operational teams to achieve service, meet operational targets & ensure the team delivers a world-class service to its customer base.
You will support the Corporate Banking client base for all their operational support needs. The team work efficiently to address internal & external client queries and strive to provide excellent client service support and exceed expectations. The team continuously review processes and procedure to look for optimisation which will benefit the business and its clients.
• Supplier Management – Monitoring and reporting Supplier’s performance, ensuring adherence to SLAs, perform trend analysis and escalate issues through correct channels.
• Own the Corporate Operations reconciliations process... Have oversight and review regular/scheduled related MI and reports. Act as an escalation point for Reconciliation’s issues/queries.
• Own Corporate service management for centralised services. Host daily team meetings and ensure for an even distribution of workflow on the team.
• Support staff development through clear objectives and performance management discussions.
• Deliver improved customer satisfaction scores by ensuring the team and suppliers meet set benchmarks.
Please send a CV in confidence to Eoin Blake by applying through the job advert or you can also email [email protected]
Corporate Banking Operations - Manager Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.