ICON United States United States
2 months ago
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organization. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations. With our patients at the center of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives... and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
ICON Government and Public Health Solutions (IGP) is a full-service CRO specializing in preclinical through phase IV support of clinical research and clinical trial services for biologics, drugs, and devices. We help our customers get their products to market faster with an array of research, regulatory, and sponsor services. Globally, we respond rapidly to health crises and serve where few others do. We create a unique synergy in the global market, with projects spanning the government, academic, and commercial sectors. ICON Government and Public Health Solutions has a distinct ability to provide rapid response efforts to global health crises.
IGP is recruiting for a Administrative Support Lead to assist our government customer to provide support to the US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC), located in Frederick, MD. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing office automation expertise, to create records, compile reports, gather and process data, schedule, coordinate, and track various data sets and office functions correlating to medical equipment maintenance, provide shipping and receiving. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for receiving, storing, recording and issuing repair parts; perform quality control, property management and repair parts management.
• **Contingent upon contract award***
This role is located onsite in Frederick, MD 5 days a week. Must be able to commute to Fort Detrick.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Turn-in and inventory counts
• Preparing travel authorization letters
• Enter, open, close and update work order information into automated systems
• Perform warehousing and inventory management with Government at all depot locations.
• Provide office administration support and prepare general office correspondence
• Assist in data collection and reporting for incoming, stored and outgoing medical equipment
• Process work orders in client’s automated systems
• Schedule and coordinate workload with the Production Controller
• Coordinate and interface with shipping and receiving for equipment inventories and turn-in of medical equipment including all necessary
• Documentation and updating Army automated systems.
• Travel as needed (estimated 15%).
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Citizenship: Must be a US citizen
• Clearance: Ability to obtain a NACI (T1) public trust
• Education: High School Diploma
• Experience working with Government Entity, with the Department of the Army and Department of Defense preferred.
• Possess 3-5 years of related experience
• Must be able to work with DMLSS and TEWLS database systems
• Possess the ability to pass NCIC investigation and scored credit check per federal and contractual requirements.
Necessary Skills And Knowledge:
• Tracks tasks/events/issues to include personnel status
• Ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or (externally).
• Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
• Proficiency in using the internet.
• Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective customer services skills.
• Location: Onsite in Frederick, MD
• **Contingent upon contract award***
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know
Jobs in United States United States
Administrative Support Lead United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.