ICON Clinical Research
ICON Clinical Research Albany NY United States
2 months ago
Position: Clinical Research Associate 2/3 - Biotech Solutions
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
• * Responsibilities*
• As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will monitor the progress of clinical studies, either at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
• * What do you need to have?*
• + Undergraduate degree or international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution; health care professional licensure, i.e.
+ 2 years of experience supporting clinical trial including 1 year of on-site monitoring experience for level 2; 4 years of experience supporting clinical trials including 3 years of on-site monitoring experience for level 3
+ Oncology monitoring experience required
+ Immuno-Oncology preferred
Ability to travel
+ Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug trials
• * To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.*
• ** Benefits of Working in ICON:*
• Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Albany NY USA
Jobs in Albany NY United States
Clinical Research Associate - Biotech Solutions Albany jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.