Digital Agency Interactive Share
Digital Agency Interactive Share Sofia Bulgaria
3 months ago
Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital Solutions.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver technology solutions in IT, Software, Cloud, and Digital fields. We have around 1200 employees in our two office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission of engineering a smarter future.
The Partner Account Manager is responsible for the overall management of Aruba-branded, partner-delivered services at the country or regional level. Duties include program governance, end-to-end delivery management, operational performance, and assigned delivery partners' total customer/partner experience. Also, is an integral part of the Channel Services team; participates in Partner business reviews, understands the partner’s business environment & market segments, and drives the creation and execution of the Account Delivery plan aligned to the... Partner Business Plan. However, is working with the partner’s management to ensure program and process compliance and is the partner’s primary contact for Aruba’s Partner Delivery Program(s).
About the role
• Deliver operational trainings to participating partners
• Communicate any changes pertaining to Aruba’s Deliver Programs, Processes
• Ensure assigned partners make correct financial warranty claims where applicable
• Ensure all assigned accounts are meeting operational targets within Accreditation metrics
• Ensure assigned partners deliver high-quality customer satisfaction in service delivery to customers
• Support and motivate assigned partner accounts to achieve end results
• Help to drive operational improvements for assigned accounts
• Act as an escalation point for all partner escalations
• Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best-in-class support to partners and customers
• Develop a very close working relationship with (country/region) channel team, attending all reviews when required
• Regular status reporting of partner accounts
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor's degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study - or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience managing/supporting channel partner service delivery programs. Minimum of 1 year of experience managing partners
• Experienced in the management of Service Delivery Partners and ability to develop a close working relationship with assigned accounts
• Ability to take ownership of partner questions/issues/concerns and work to a satisfactory resolution
• Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and criteria for achieving objectives.
Personal skills and qualities:
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong relationship management and leadership skills, including collaborative and conflict resolution required.
• Highly developed problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
You will get:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Performance-based bonuses
• Referral bonus program
• 24 days annual paid leave
• Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more)
• Free Psychological Counselling via Green line and on the spot
• Newborn or newly adopted child bonus
• Food vouchers - 80 BGN
• Upskilling & reskilling training programs and e-learning hub
• Diverse career growth opportunities
• Recognition awards
• Sports cards (partially covered by the employer) and company sports initiatives
• Special company discounts
• Various social and charity initiatives
The future is here for the making. Are you ready?
Let’s make the incredible happen
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.