Anonymous Employer Tema Ghana
2 months ago
• Complete general accounting activity and reporting as required as a part of the monthly financial reporting process.
• Prepare and review income statement and balance sheet and escalate discrepancies to Management.
• Assist as needed, with internal and external audits and other activities in the company
• Oversee the budget preparation and management of the company.
• Strong communication skills that is both verbal and written
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence and negotiate with others
• Skills & Qualification Minimum of a degree in Business
• Administration- Accounting option preferable or any related field minimum of 2 years working experience in an accounting or audit role.
• Professional course, ICA/ ACCA partly or qualified thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedure experience with general ledger functions.
• Excellent MS EXCEL skills, PowerPoint. Outstanding coordination and people... management skills.
Application Deadline: 30/01/2023
Job Location: Accra
NB: interested applicant should forward their application letter and CV to the email below: [email protected]
Employment Type: Full time
Salary Range: Ghc 1500.00 -Ghc 2500.00
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.