El Sewedy Electric Company
El Sewedy Electric Company Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
3 months ago
We are hiring a capable Quantity Surveying Engineer to join our awesome team at El Sewedy Electric Company in Riyadh.
Growing your career as a Full Time Quantity Surveying Engineer is an incredible opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, project management and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Quantity Surveying Engineer at El Sewedy Electric Company today!
Job Description - Quantity Surveying Engineer (2300005N)
Quantity Surveying Engineer - ( Job Number:
• Prepare and submit progress payment applications.
• Meet Client to discuss submitted payments and conclude interim and final payment amounts.
• Monitor and evaluate the progress of the project from invoicing and collection standpoint.
• Ensure that the administration of contracts by projects is carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Assist in the review and settlement of claims... raised by subcontractors or suppliers.
• Assist in the preparation of change orders to the prime contract between company and client.
• Assist in the preparation and settlement of change orders and claims between company and Client.
• Review of BOQ related terms and conditions during subcontracting any part of the scope.
• Prepare subcontracts BOQs and any amendments thereof based on company understanding to the Scope of Works and Contract documents.
• Prepare financial reports in relation to Payments due, Billed & collected.
• Prepare financial reports in relation to Payments forecasting in coordination with PMC.
• Advise Operations team on contractual and legal matters related to Contract BOQ, subcontracted BOQ, method of measurement, addition& omission of scope of Works.
• Provide required input to Cost Controller to develop Cost status reports.
• Assist Operations team to evaluate additions & omissions of scope of Works.
• Identify any potential risks or liabilities associated with the project monetary issues.
• Negotiate Sub- contract’s BOQs with suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Monitor the performance of awarded subcontracts, checking, agreeing, and certifying monthly payments and final accounts. Supervising the re-measurement of works where appropriate.
• Provide advice and support to project teams in relation with BOQ items & Non-BOQ items evaluation in line with Contract terms and conditions.
• Formulate change orders to existing subcontracts for change in scope and / or pricing.
• Asist in the review and settlement of any claims as may be raised by subcontractors.
Education: BSC degree in Civil Engineering
Years of experience: 3-5 years
: Feb 27, 2023, 9:37:57 AM
Main Function : Contracts Company Name : T&D Business Group
Copyright 2019 ElsewedyElectric.com. All rights reserved
Benefits of working as a Quantity Surveying Engineer in Riyadh:
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Quantity Surveying Engineer - Hiring Immediately Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.