Merck Guaynabo Puerto Rico
2 months ago
PharmEng Technology has been providing quality services to leading manufacturers of healthcare and pharmaceutical products since 1997. Our specialists hold expertise in Commissioning & Qualification, Validation, Quality Systems, Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, and Training to ensure that our clients can keep on providing the world with their cost-effective and high-standard healthcare products.
At PharmEng Technology, we strive to cultivate the best working environment where empowerment, passion and perseverance are nurtured while serving our clients to achieve their unique business goals.
Objectives of this Role:
• Interpreting project briefs and meeting with clients, engineers, and architects to ensure all blueprints and technical drawings are completed to specifications.
• Producing rough sketches and using CAD software to prepare detailed drawings, plans, and blueprints.
• Visiting sites to gather information and determine limitations and feasibility of designs.
• Updating... software, drawings, and other documents.
• Remaining professional when feedback is delivered and implementing any changes to drafts as soon as possible.
• Ensuring drawings are compliant with building regulations and engineering principles.
• Communicating potential design issues to engineers and architects.
• Conducting research when required.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in AutoCAD Software (Latest version)
• Experience with GMP's in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry.
• Development As- Built Drawings
• 5 years experience
• Fully Bilingual
• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the Science or Engineering discipline, or related field
• Extensive knowledge of , Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills with ample experience in writing and presenting reports
• Strong independent and team working skills
• A very fast learner with an attention to detail
• Excellent teamwork, and ability to navigate in different areas and work with multidisciplinary teams.
• Focus on customer service, with agility, clear communication and reaching goals.
• Expected strong commitment and willingness to learn new disciplines, having to deal with varied responsibilities.
Company Response to Covid-19
While we serve industries deemed essential businesses, PharmEng Technology will follow safe business practices and adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines. When possible, PharmEng Technology will allow remote work from home.
At PharmEng Technology, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. PharmEng Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
Guaynabo Puerto Rico
Sr. Specialist, Regional Regulatory Operations (Remote) Guaynabo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.