BEUMER Group Qingpu District China
3 months ago
Job title: Commissioning Engineer
Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
Who are we recruiting for?
We are recruiting for a global leader harnessing the power of wind to provide sustainability on shipping propulsion. Pushing the boundaries of sustainable commercial shipping with plans for ever-growing product development. Our client is a pioneering company with a mission to dramatically reduce CO2 released from the maritime industry. They are now looking to expand their project team to support the next stages of high-speed growth.
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical, Control and Automation Commissioning Engineer to join our clients growing team and work in a fast-paced environment. As an Engineer you will work directly with the UK Engineering Team, China Production Team and Production Partners to support the electrical, control and software engineering design and installation for Rotor Sail systems.
To deliver the company's Engineering design... development and innovation goals in relation to the machinery and hydraulic engineering design for Rotor Sail systems and further support with the installation, commissioning and troubleshooting.
Working closely with the UK Engineering Team, China Production Team and Production Partners to ensure successful on-site FAT of machinery and hydraulic equipment, including set up and troubleshooting of the equipment, and all aspects of the rotor sail machinery and hydraulic systems a particular focus on hydraulic cylinders, HPU's, and integration to vessel deck hydraulics.
• Responsible for the on-site SAT inspection and troubleshooting, including supervision of vessel hydraulic integration with existing windlass or hatch cover systems , instillation hydraulic systems and other machinery and mechanical equipment.
• Responsible for supervision of the shipyard works related to the marine equipment, including installation of interface piping and all hardware all hardware for the equipment and vessel to ensure successful operation of the marine equipment. Working closely with the UK Engineering Team, China Production Team, Partners, ship owner and shipyard to ensure successful SAT.
• Cooperate with the shipyard to complete the SAT and sea trials.
• Responsible for ensuring that equipment machinery and hydraulic installations are in accordance with approved class drawings and work with class surveyors to resolve any issues.
• Responsible for providing general service requirements to customers and shipyards in the Domestic China market and abroad if necessary.
• Responsible for recording as commissioned parameters and settings and communicating to UK Engineering and China Production.
Are you the ideal candidate?
• Mechanical, machinery and hydraulics Engineering and other related professional degree
• Holds relevant marine hydraulics, automation products construction, commissioning experience for newbuilding and retrofit projects is essential.
• Familiar with working in the Marine and Ship building environment in China.
• Experience of working collaboratively with third parties, ideally including shipyards and designers
• 7+ years' relevant experience
• Experience of various ship hydraulic and machinery systems e.g., A-frames, cranes, hatch covers and windlass.
• Experience with Type Approval processes and testing requirements for Marine Equipment.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Salary
• Young company and career growth
• Attractive Benefits Package
Who are we?
Executive integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy Sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust
Qingpu District China
Commissioning Engineer Qingpu District jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.