Cato Networks Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
3 months ago
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
Now we’re looking for a visionary and customer-focused Product Support T2 Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be engaging with our customers during the post-sales process, evaluation, onboarding, and as the ongoing customer lifecycle continues. This is an opportunity to join a Cloud Network Security Rocket Ship to take part in making the future of SD-WAN today.
• Own and manage... customer issues and see problems throughout resolution
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping positive, and “can-do” attitude
• Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon full resolutions
• Be a focal point for the customer’s needs and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
• Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
• Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales, and finance
• Monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities
• Be a part in building and expanding the company’s Global Support Services
• Has 2 years or more experience working as a Support Engineer (tier1-2)/Network Engineer (required).
• Knowledge of security concepts such as CASB, DLP, IPS (advantage)
• Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers
• Technical experience with DNS, DHCP, NAT, HTTP/HTTPS, VOIP
• Experience with VPNs, IPsec, BGP, security protocols, and standards
• Familiarity with WAN/SD-WAN/ MPLS networks.
• Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments
• Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider (advantage)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
• Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
Support Engineer - Tier 2 Tel Aviv-Yafo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.