Hilton Israel Israel
2 months ago
As a Human Resource coordinator, you are responsible for managing HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience. You will also be responsible for operating the recruitment process within the hotel and respond to all applicant requirements. The Human Resources Coordinator coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned and responsible for providing first-class employee relation services to the hotel.
• Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files
• Taking care of salary aspects from new employees to end of employment, employee hours reports, employee pensions, special cases and more.
• Assist and resolve team member and management queries
• Coordinates projects and activities, as assigned.
• Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management
• Assist in the organization of Team Member social events
• Ensure all recruitment techniques are used in the hiring of employees
• Work... with local organizations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
• Respond to all applicants requirements in a professional, courteous manner in line with brand standards
What are we looking for?
• Relevant academic degree
• Previous experience in Human Resources
• Experience in recruitment
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work on their own or in teams
• Fluent in Hebrew and English
• Full time position
Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem Hotel
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Human Resources Coordinator Israel jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.