Optimizely Dhaka Bangladesh
2 months ago
Optimizely is known for content, commerce, and optimization with our Digital Experience Platform (DXP). Millions of experiences are served with our platform every single day, helping organizations grow exponentially online. We have the honor of serving some incredible customers – which makes what we do extremely rewarding. Optimizely has over 9,000 brands, from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, and Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit, and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing, but we have unicorn status: we exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and have all strategic options ahead of us. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, Bangladesh, UAE, Singapore, and Vietnam. We blend European and American... business cultures, emphasizing teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment with the best humans, please apply! We’re just getting started...
As a part of Optimizely’s Global Communications & Creative Team, the Brand Designer will support the creative execution for global marketing initiatives and be a resource for brand enablement to the organization. This person will have a hand in developing event materials, campaign creative, sales enablement, editorial content, and create graphics that live on the Optimizely website. The Brand Designer will report to the Brand Design Lead and work closely with a team of multidisciplinary designers.
Someone who will thrive in this role will understand our brand guidelines fully and be an advocate for Optimizely’s visual identity. This person should be detail oriented and maintain visual consistency across all our channels.
• Collaborate with the Brand Design Team and internal stakeholders to create elevated designs
• Act as a resource for the entire organization and process creative requests as needed
• Support in creative implementation for our global campaigns
• Work with the Sales and Product Marketing teams to create pitch decks and proposal documents
• Have a hand in creating immersive spatial designs for our global events
• Create evergreen brand assets such as icons and illustrations
• Design editorial content: ebooks, one-pagers, and product brochures
• Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the Optimizely brand– supporting updates to our brand guidelines and resources
• Please note, this role will be working closely with our global team so working hours will be from 3:00pm - 11:00pm (GMT+6)
Knowledge And Experience
• 2-3 years of brand design experience. Experience working for B2B brands is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• A strong understanding of key design principles: Typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, and layout design
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite– some experience in Sketch and Figma is a plus
• An eye for good copywriting and high-level messaging
• Able to give and receive feedback on in-progress designs
• An excellent communicator across teams and internal stakeholders
• Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
• Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks with different timelines
• Basic understanding of web design is a plus
• Has a stellar design portfolio that showcases a variety of different projects
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Fine Art is a plus but not required
Our culture is the most important thing we offer. We continuously aim to provide a high-growth space where you can do your best work and, in the process, unlock your boundless potential. We work hard to provide meaningful rewards and development opportunities for our employees, recognizing performance and creating a supportive working environment. You'll also get:
• Best-in-class compensation plans
• Two annual festival bonuses
• Reward and recognition programs
• Paid Maternity (16 weeks) & Paternity Leave (12 weeks)
• Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours in a hybrid environment
• Medical & life insurance for employees and dependents
• Volunteering and opportunities to give back
• Monthly and quarterly regional and global team-building events
• Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
• Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka and free catered lunch when we return to office
• An agile performance review process that encourages ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
• Enablement program and soft skill training to support internal career growth and development
• A free “Hacking day” per month for self-studying and researching any IT-related subjects
• An annual performance-based increment
We currently work from home; however, we plan to return to the office by early Q2, 2023.
At Optimizely, our standardized language is English, and it is crucial to have good English communication skills to be successful in your global role. All our external and cross-location communication is done in US English (en-us), but internally you can speak in whichever native language you most identify with.
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.