Mars St Petersburg Russia
3 months ago
This role is a full-time internship for our Moscow, Idaho location. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate to work on-site.
The Solutions Architects serve as the go-to technical Data Delivery resource across the organization, supporting Lightcast Data Delivery customers in post-sale integration into software applications and platforms.Major Responsibilities:
• Maintain a working knowledge of Lightcast’s various Data Delivery products and services.
• Provide support and product experience intelligence to Data Delivery clients.
• Provide renewal support and product experience to client services teams.
• Communicate product changes, updates, and enhancements to clients.
• Resolve any and all customer issues related to Data Delivery Products, including API, and Snowflake.
• Work with the product team to gather customer feedback to drive Data Delivery product development.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to explain... complex details in everyday terms, particularly with a client audience.
• Ability to listen for and solve problems.
• Understanding of API and web development basics (HTML, CSS, JSON, etc.).
• Proficiency with Structured Query Languages (SQL).
• Ability to learn and speak to API principles (e.g. authentication, authorization, rate limiting)
Education and Experience:
• Experience designing technical solutions in a customer facing support role.
• Experience in developing API calls and extracting raw data programmatically from APIs.
• Experience in developing SQL queries.
• Educational background may include study in Computer Science, IT or Cyber Security.
Lightcast is a global leader in labor market insights with headquarters in Moscow (ID) and Boston (MA) and offices in theUnited Kingdom, Europe, and India. We work with partners across six continents to help drive economic prosperity andmobility by providing the insights needed to build and develop our people, our institutions and companies, and ourcommunities.
Lightcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardlessof race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, genderidentity or Veteran status. Lightcast has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.We seek dynamic professionals from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring theirauthentic, original, and best selves to work
St Petersburg Russia (+1 other)
Senior Integration Architect St Petersburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.