Jazwares, LLC Bristol PA United States
3 months ago
Senior Manager, Product Management – Beauty Chat
Do you want to be part of a team transforming online beauty shopping by discovering consumer needs, uncovering business value, and working with user experience, data, technology and brand teams to create optimal product and platform solutions? Do you want to participate in the creation and growth of empowered product management teams? Does the... idea of seeing your impact directly with customers across the world excite you? If so, we want you! The Global Product Management Team delivers best-in-class consumer experiences globally for Estée Lauder Companies brands.
Your role will have you working on all aspects of the on-demand virtual services experience with Estee Lauder’s range of brands. Our team works to develop, launch, and continuously enhance capabilities. We work cross-functionally and cross-brand with the end goal of delivering joyful customer experiences, and business value for our brand partners.
The Product Manager creates, maintains and communicates the product vision, strategy and roadmap for their product area(s). They are responsible for discovering, delivering and optimizing products and capabilities that fundamentally transform how our consumers can find, purchase and enjoy beauty products across our global portfolio of brands. You’ll help shape our culture and our people and be an ambassador for Product Management and for the Global Digital Experience Team.
The Product Manager will work closely with the Director, Omnichannel & High-Touch Services, to own the successful execution of our Live Chat functionalities, primarily tied to on-demand virtual beauty services. The Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing complex Virtual Selling initiatives that span brands, functions and geographies.
The Manager will cultivate an authoritative knowledge of virtual selling best practices and trends, disseminate this knowledge throughout the team and broader organization, and leverage this deep understanding to provide insights on how to evolve the organization’s virtual selling experiences.
• Establish vision, strategy, and execution of on-demand beauty chat through understanding of strategic brand direction, technology architecture and big picture consumer needs
• Create and communicate product strategy; present strategy and progress updates for senior company leadership
• Own execution of a broad set of initiatives to support global makeup, skincare and haircare on-demand virtual service strategies. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Identifying and communicating best practices
• Identifying and validating consumer needs
• Ideating solutions, technological and otherwise
• Business case development
• Defining and measuring KPIs and calculating ROI
• Working with and leading teams of cross-functional stakeholders across Brands, Ecommerce Production, UX Design, Finance, Legal, Creative to build and maintain capabilities
• Determining and managing roll-out approach
• Managing and tracking budget and spend
• Coordinate initiatives from the initial identification of a need to the eventual deployment of a solution. At any given time, the Product Manager will be responsible for coordinating multiple large, cross-functional initiatives, each having a diverse set of stakeholders
• Promote inclusive and innovative culture and principles within cross functional teams, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence
• Benchmark, maintain, and communicate emergent Virtual Selling and ecommerce technologies and best practices to the broader ELC organization. Serve as an in-house virtual selling expert resource. Articulate a perspective and rationale on where and how ELC should develop new capabilities to support its house of brands
• Use strategic and tactical thinking to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts; organize work in deep detail to align long term vision with iterative execution
• Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
• 6+ years of product management experience
• Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to influence across a matrixed organization
• Experience with eCommerce products, platforms and technologies a plus
• Strong knowledge of human centered design principles
• Strong problem solving skills; outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, including P&L development
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and to thrive in a project-based environment with a closely intertwined team
• Strong project management skills and “owner” mentality; ability to marshal resources and key stakeholders and drive a project through to completion despite setbacks
• Strong attention to detail and results orientation; high work ethic and persistence to drive an initiative to completion; a “roll up the sleeves” attitude towards tackling a challenge
Job: Online / E-Commerce
Primary Location: Americas-US-
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2215958
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact [email protected]
Bristol PA USA
Jobs in Bristol PA United States
Brand Manager - Squishville Bristol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.