Wana Brands Boulder CO United States
3 months ago
Wana Brands is America’s #1 edibles company, committed to producing innovative, premium cannabis
products since 2010. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Accountant to join our finance team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including preparing and analyzing financial statements, assisting with... audits, and ensuring compliance
with accounting standards and regulations.
• Manage the accounts receivable related to out-of-state partner licensing revenue, including
• monthly invoicing, data audits, etc.
• Manage the monthly and year-end close process, ensuring all entries are properly recorded and
• accounts reconciled
• Ensure preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and reports, including balance
• sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and other ad hoc reporting
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and internal policies and procedures
• Develop and implement processes and internal controls to maximize efficiency and ensure
• information integrity
• Assist with the annual audit process and work with external auditors to ensure accurate financial
• Participate in the preparation and review of budgets and forecasts, including monthly variance
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• CPA is preferred but not required
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and GAAP
• Experience with financial reporting and financial analysis
• Experience in process improvement, system integration is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software (SAP Business One a plus)
If you are a talented Senior Accountant with a passion for finance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Wana Brands offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth.
• Health, vision, dental insurance offered to all full-time employees
• Life Insurance
• PTO + eight paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, financial advisor services, and more
• Compensation: $85,000 - $92,000
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly works normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30a-5:00p
Diversity is an important part of Wana's mission. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, and disability to apply. We believe that unique perspectives, experiences and identities foster and sustain a better workplace.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
Boulder CO USA
Jobs in Boulder CO United States
Senior Accountant Boulder jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.