RECARO Aircraft Seating
RECARO Aircraft Seating Moorestown NJ United States
2 months ago
Staff Accountant – Payroll & HR Administrator - Moorestown, NJ office
The perfect candidate will focus primarily on Payroll processing and some general accounting tasks. Additionally, you will be the primary contact for all related benefits programs and coordinate the recruitment of new employees. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize their work with excellent efficiency... have high-level analytical skills, and function in collaboration with the team. The successful candidate will have at least three years of experience in payroll and general accounting areas and a good familiarity with benefits and human resources issues. The Staff Accountant will report to and work closely with the Chief financial officer and the Manager of Accounting.
Payroll Responsibilities include:
• Enters newly hired employees into our Deltek Vision and Paylocity software. Ensuring appropriate supporting documents are received.
• Enters and maintains all benefits and misc. deductions, direct deposit data, tax data, title changes, and rate changes.
• Process bi-weekly payroll by reviewing time sheets, entering and or updating pay-period data (salary changes, deductions, etc.), reviewing payroll registers for accuracy, and resolving any issues before submission.
• Audits Timesheets for payroll processing, ensuring completion and accuracy. Work closely with managers to ensure timecards are completed on time.
• Assists employees concerning Paid Time Off Policy, and Payroll Inquires.
• Assist with invoicing and collections and other special accounting functions as needed,
• Keeps abreast of, communicates changes to, and ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and district laws, policies, and regulations, including all multi-state tax rates and basic knowledge of retirement system changes.
• Creates and prepares various HR and payroll reports using Deltek Vision and /or Paylocity (i.e., overtime, accruals, and headcount).
• Support the CFO and accounting department with various projects as needed.
HR Responsibilities include:
• Facilitate the recruitment process by working with the hiring managers on vacant positions, collecting and presenting resumes, screening selected candidates, scheduling interviews, and extending job offers.
• Takes lead for the onboarding/ offboarding process including; scheduling first day and orientation, setting up new employee access and workstations, facilitates the termination process with separation procedures, equipment return and exit interview.
• Maintain employee files and HRIS database. (Paylocity)
• Escalates issues to the CFO concerning, but not limited to, terminations, leaves of absence, compliance, and all other HR matters as they arise.
Qualifications and desired skills:
• 3 years' experience in preparation, processing, and maintenance of payroll function and benefits administration.
• Associates degree in accounting, Human Resources or Business Management preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a team environment and be accountable, collaborative, and trustworthy.
• Must remain flexible, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking.
• Possess a high level of privacy and confidentiality; and
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Property Solutions Inc. is an environmental and engineering consulting firm providing professional and timely solutions nationwide since 1992. Our strength lies in our ability to take complex real estate concerns and recommend pragmatic and comprehensive solutions in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on responsive, reliable, and cooperative communication with our clients throughout the entire project process. Our personal attention to every client on each project distinguishes us from other consulting firms
Our employees are offered a competitive salary and a robust benefit package that includes paid time off, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company provided life insurance, group 401k plan with company match and advancement opportunities as Property Solutions grows throughout the US.
Vaccine Policy: Beginning July 23, 2021, Property Solutions Inc. requires current and newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
EEO Statement: Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Moorestown NJ USA
Jobs in Moorestown NJ United States
Staff Accountant Moorestown jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.