Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
We are hiring a capable Financial Analyst to join our exceptional team at Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Ciudad de México.
Growing your career as a Full Time Financial Analyst is an amazing opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in people management, project management and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Financial Analyst at Hewlett Packard Enterprise today
Finance Global Operations (FGO) organization is transforming and is seeking a Treasury Financial Analyst who will be a key player in the organization to monitor the current and projected cash inflows and outflows as well to ensure that all of these transactions are reflected into the correct general ledger in order the company’s cash position is on accurate and timely manner ; You will be building a strategic relationship with other stakeholders, understanding their business models/needs, identifying challenges in the system or... accounting space and finding solutions on how to improve HP and stakeholders interlock.
- Building a strategic relationship with stakeholders, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the treasury process and finding solutions on improving day to day activities
- Leading and/or participating in business enhancement projects across countries/ regions
- Responsible for timely and accurate bookings of HP treasury activity
- Enhance existing process, reporting and models to continuously improve the quality of our deliverables.
- Communicate and have a close partnership with CFR, Treasury Org and other organizations to take appropriate Financial and Accounting decisions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in finance, Administration, business, economics , Finance Engineering or simila r
- Strong soft skills with ability to engage across multiple organizations.
- Ability to influence and negotiation to improve accuracy of inputs and tools.
- Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures.
Knowledge and Skills:
- English advanced
- Digital savvy (Power BI, strong Excel/PowerPoint, Automation, and Process improvement. (advanced)
- Time management
- Data analysis
- Cultural competence
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
You’re driven to make positive changes. We’re driven to find people like you. We have a lot in common.
At HP, diversity and inclusion are business imperatives.We are driven to be the career destination for all top talent.Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion where talent is our criteria.
Having trouble with this page or with applying to a role?
Click here to submit a request for support.
Benefits of working as a Financial Analyst in Ciudad de México:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package
▶️ Financial Analyst - Hiring Immediately
🖊️ Hewlett Packard Enterprise
📍 Ciudad de México
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Financial Analyst Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.